What's new

Salmaan Taseer's death anniversary today

The question here is not about whether the woman was guilty or not, rather is of Taseer's stout & unconditional support to her, without any collateral evidence of her innocence.
*facepalm* read what I said again.

Well, have anyone heard of "Salman Taseer" insulting your holy prophet. Will a practising Muslim ever insult his holy prophet. All he was calling Blasphemy law a Black Law because it was being misused by People just like your erstwhile Hadood Ordinance. Is pointing out Misuse of any law is equal to insulting your Holy Prophet.

Anyway, I found this video from youtube commenting about Hindus not Sharing water with Others, practising such thing in India is 6 months of Jail today but what about those women who considered Asia Bibi as Untouchable and didn't share water with her. A Muslim guy told me that some Muslims feels that non-Muslims don't eat Halal Food, drink Alcohol and consume Pork so they are considered Untouchable by Muslims, I don't know how much true is that fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
the blasphemy law is not like- you declare and you shoot-
Even there is a plenty if proved that you wrongly accused some one of that-

You see the law itself is not the problem- its the implementation of it-
Even i agree- Word of mouth- should not be considered as an evidence-

and i am talking about the law- not the validity of it-
You're not talking sense, what you said is exactly what you contradicted in your new post.
And btw, yes, the law is very much the problem for me.

Rest in peace and may Allah forgive his sins. I hope his family member realizes that his death was not in vain. His actions have started a storm in pakistan hopfully fot the best of our country. I have nothing but respect and admiration for such a person.

I am a Pakistani and on this death anniversary I condemn the murder of Taseer by Qadri.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

... In recognition of his service in fighting for a just cause...

what just cause?? i dont ever trust a guy with a liberal family and having a bmw car rising for a pathetic cause, rights of minorities when its not really an issue and where was the cause for the poor people?? poverty, he was governor of punjab but did nothing for the poor punjabis

defencing a defenceless is not sin,
Even a governer is treated like devil think of a poor girl,Asia bibi.
Thank god you are not born Christian.

yeah according to you Jesus already died for your sins-
Kill millions innocent people around the world and confess to the priest- and go to heaven-
I thank God i was born a Muslim-

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

*facepalm* read what I said again.

You're not talking sense, what you said is exactly what you contradicted in your new post.
And btw, yes, the law is very much the problem for me.

You seem to understand nothing-
Grow a little bit older- Reach puberty every logic will then flow smoothly- :wave:

hmmmm so sad his murder was slap on pakistani face and can't wash easily till more 10 years .

i didnt agree with his politics or governence but as a human being and as somebody who will always be against extremism and intolerance ---and fighting those degenerate enemies of our country who think they can kill others due to their beliefs --- i support him and view him as someone who died for a just cause ---ensuring that the ''blasphemy law'' is not abused by bigots and extremists

His and Shahbaz Bhatti's murder were low points in Pakistan's history.

Back
Top Bottom