What's new

Russia's new terror threat: Ethnic jihadis

How can cooperate whole ethnic groups ? Very simple. Croats - fought for the Nazis. Serbs - against the Nazis. Same thing in the Caucasus - most nations fought against the Nazis , but some - for them. They were punished.
Look, it is like bedouins culture that we punish whole of a nation for a crime, even if we accept that such a thing has happened and has been wrong.
You want to ask me why Russia took away the land from the Persians or Turks ? For the same reason that these lands once were conquered by the Persians and Turks .
FYI, Qajar empire was run by Qajar tribe who their original land is the current day South caucasus, Azerbaijan and Armenia. So, they are considered caucasian. BTW, there is no same reason. Turks and Iranians have lived there for hundred of years. But, Russians are new foreign intruders.
I can not guarantee that during the war, Russian not kill a single civilian . But I can guarantee that these were isolated cases. For such an infamy in our army punished severely and instantly - shot on the spot .
Look, you are either very un-informed or a professional liar sir.
just read the article below. You should be ashamed of it:
Battle of Geok Tepe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is just one example of what your "Civilized" fathers have done. They raped every single women in that city and killed all of their men.
Georgians and Armenians joined the Russian Empire voluntarily . Georgians are very often liked to say that Russian saved them from total annihilation that threatened the Georgians from the Turks and Persians.
A historical lie and excuse. Anyway, read about the history of Caucasus before uttering such a nonsense ;)
I'm wondering how you assumed the right to speak on behalf of the Caucasus. Can I arrogate to myself the right to speak on behalf of whole Eurasia? Because Russia is in Eurasia .
Not worth it to reply.
No need to talk about peaceful Caucasus. Turkey and Iran were at war with each other constantly .
who were Intermediaries of "rebels" in the 19th century - the Turks or Arabs , and who now - does not matter . The important thing is that all these "rebels " - actually just hired killers without a homeland and honor. They are at war with women and children.
Iranians and Turks have lived peacefully for hundreds of years. Iran-Turkey border is one the most peaceful borders in the modern history. Just google about it.
As far as I know, you, Russians, are the ones who are in a fight with civilians to continue occupying their lands. BTW, If you are so sure of the support of civilians for Russia, why don't you conduct a free election in these areas for independency?!!! Come one... We all know the reason ;)

Peacefully ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Persian_Wars

Persia and Turkey, nearly all of the history waged wars of conquest .
Or are you sure that your conquerors carried to the peoples peace and prosperity, and Russian conquerors - chaos , death and destruction ?
I do not need to shame , I know , who is Russian soldiers and Russian officer - are people of honor. Nobody in the world is not so valued honor, as Russian soldiers and officers .
To cite just one example. Heard about Napoleon ? Heard what he did to Russia ? But when the Russian came to Paris , nothing was burned and no one robbed. And soldiers and officers even paid the bill in restaurants .
You have to give a link on Goebbels - about 200 million German women were raped and about Mongolian brutal faces of Russian .
Livebridge.jpg

Look at this picture . You know what this is? This detachment of Russian in Caucasus , extending from surpassed many times forces of Persians. When the road came to a ravine , and nearby there were no bridges , no boards - soldiers lay on the bottom of the ravine. Survived only two or three of 30 man. Layed down of their own volition, without orders . You think they might offend child or woman?
Do you think Iran or Turkey not fall apart if you allow all groups to vote for independence? And imagine if they are 20 years of brainwashing?
And why not let the people of Karabakh vote for independence? I wonder what they will vote?

Look, it is like bedouins culture that we punish whole of a nation for a crime, even if we accept that such a thing has happened and has been wrong.
You know why Stalin deported Chechens, Latvians, Estonians, western Ukrainians and others ? Because after World War II could immediately begin the Third one. Far more terrible than the second. War with atomic weapons. Could Stalin allow enemies to enjoy the support of some ethnic groups in this situation within USSR borders? He could not. When the danger of a third world war was gone, deported people started to return home.

When i read @vostok 's retarded propaganda i feel slighty amused but,to be honest,i mostly feel pain that a human being can be so shameless,and a compulsive liar.It is painfull to read his stupidities.It's like i'm putting my d**k in a meat grinder.

You know why Stalin deported Chechens, Latvians, Estonians, western Ukrainians and others ? Because after World War II could immediately begin the Third one. Far more terrible than the second. War with atomic weapons. Could Stalin allow enemies to enjoy the support of some ethnic groups in this situation within USSR borders? He could not. When the danger of a third world war was gone, deported people started to return home.

Look, I am not Napoleon's or germans attorney. Honestly, I felt very bad when you Russian guys had discussion with germans on Europe section and one of you guys, was bragging about raping german women after capturing Berlin. I was furious when I read these comments. Come on. We are all human beings. how can you guys be so apathetic? Anyway, you are twisting my original question instead of answering it. the question is very clear:
How can a whole ethnicity cooperate with a group?!!! honestly, is it even slightly logical?

BTW, regarding Iran and Turkey, when has our last major war been occurred? please answer my questions to the point, instead of very general and unrelated responses. Thanks

When i read @vostok 's retarded propaganda i feel slighty amused but,to be honest,i mostly feel pain that a human being can be so shameless,and a compulsive liar.It is painfull to read his stupidities.It's like i'm putting my d**k in a meat grinder.

It's not his fault. I have discussed with many people from different countries with different opinions, and social/wealth casts. As I told you before, Two groups are worst in the discussions. Ultra religious persons(specially islamists) and ultra leftists. They have been trained and taught to isolate their belief system from their emotions and brain. That's why discussing with them needs tons of patience. All of what I am trying to do in this thread is that I try to ask him to put his (ideological/ethnical/religious) biasses aside and use his logic and facts instead. I don't have any personal problem with him at all.
PS. your sarcasms are awesome ;) :lol:

Look at this . Lithuanians did no collaborate with the Germans. Did not joined in mass to the Waffen SS . And their neighbors - Latvians ( Western Latvians , because there are east ones - Latgallians that much warmer attitude towards Russia and consider themselves oppressed in modern Latvia ) supported Hitler . Western Ukrainians also massively joined to German troops ( although probably it better to call them aboriginal division , as their fighting capacity was close to zero ) .
Now Latvia and Estonia are constantly providing neo-Nazi marches , and Lithuania - no. If Chechnya wwould be independent , there are also provide neo-Nazi marches . And in Ossetia - no. In Dagestan - no. And in most Caucasian republics - no.

:lol::lol::lol:
Seriously, who are you? an islamists? a leftist? what's the deal with you? Are you one of Jew USA agents?:lol::lol::lol:
Come on man, tell the truth. I am very curious to know.
You haven't discovered yet that i'am anti-zionist?

Now Latvia and Estonia are constantly providing neo-Nazi marches , and Lithuania - no. If Chechnya wwould be independent , there are also provide neo-Nazi marches . And in Ossetia - no. In Dagestan - no. And in most Caucasian republics - no.

OMG....If they would have freedom in their own lands they'll have marches and stuff ! Probably wave some flags to !! Russia can't have this !! What if they bring a band to sing at these marches ?? Will Russia be able to live after this ?? DOUBLE OMG !! o_O

You simply can not understand the fact - because of the constant Russophobian propaganda from the West - that for many decades , and perhaps centuries , only Russia stands between Anglo-Saxons and the conquest of the whole world.
You think in the Anglo-Saxon world empire awaits for you a place of honor ? You think they will see you as brothers , or at least equal of themself? No. You will be slaves to them , and maybe - even slaves of slaves. Russia has never had colonies , Russia never led opium, completely inhumane wars just for the sake of gold. Russia did not dropped atomic bombs on peaceful cities. Russia did never destroy almost 100% of the local population of entire continents .
Once again - only Russia stands in the way of Anglo-American world empire. That is why the Western press is constantly being forming most deceitful , most negative image of Russia . They have no other enemies. And they are afraid and do not know how to fight honestly - so fighting in the information field , brainwashing . They make you see white as black and black - as white .
They are building a new Sodom , New Babilon . And we build the Holy Russia , where everyone will have a place , which he choose himself , and not such as it was defined in London or Washington .

Last edited:
You haven't discovered yet that i'am anti-zionist?

No, I mean seriously. Anti-zionists as you say, are either muslim and have problem with Israel due to Palestine issue, or leftists. Some one cannot be only anti-zionist or ... It's not a belief system.
so, what's the deal with you?

No, I mean seriously. Anti-zionists as you say, are either muslim and have problem with Israel due to Palestine issue, or leftists. Some one cannot be only anti-zionist or ... It's not a belief system.
so, what's the deal with you?
By the way, I am - not leftist. I'm just a Russian patriot and I cherish all periods of Russian history - ancient times, the Kiev's Russia, Mongolian invasion, Moscovian Russia, the Empire, the Soviet Union.
However, I am totally opposed to capitalism as a system of social relations. This is inhumane system, the system in which homo hominus lupus est.
I would prefer Russia to be something like the Islamic Republic of Iran, only the Orthodox.

By the way, I am - not leftist. I'm just a Russian patriot and I cherish all periods of Russian history - ancient times, the Kiev's Russia, Mongolian invasion, Moscovian Russia, the Empire, the Soviet Union.
:tup:
However, I am totally opposed to capitalism as a system of social relations. This is inhumane system, the system in which homo hominus lupus est.
I would prefer Russia to be something like the Islamic Republic of Iran, only the Orthodox.
:o::o::o::o::o::o:
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:hang2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:
I suggest you to visit Iran once before wishing anything like that.

Hi dear @vostok ,
I'm not going to interrupt the discussion, but I felt that it might be a pity not to mention how interesting your signature is;
"We are Russian, and God is with us."
nice, :tup:

:tup:

:o::o::o::o::o::o:
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:hang2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:
I suggest you to visit Iran once before wishing anything like that.
You see, I think , more rules , more restrictions - the better for human and whole society. The human will , the spirit , the mind can only be developed in terms of prohibitions and restrictions . Without them, freedom turns into permissiveness , love - sex , culture - a cheap and primitive art-industry , wisdom - a banal accumulation of knowledge and progress - in business and marketing. There is no reason for the growth , if no prohibitions and laws. Complete freedom - good for animals, but not for people .
And then, at the end of history, when even communism will become an anachronism - then perhaps the person will benefit from complete freedom . But not before.

Hi dear @vostok ,
I'm not going to interrupt the discussion, but I felt that it might be a pity not to mention how interesting your signature is;
"We are Russian, and God is with us."
nice, :tup:
Yes, thanks. So said Suvorov to soldiers before battle. And never lost a battle.

Back
Top Bottom