What's new

Russia's new terror threat: Ethnic jihadis

I wonder if Russia would allow a referendum for independence in the Caucasus ...

Who am i kidding :lol:

Says the romanian who would give his wife and daughter to the turkish overlords as jizya rather than stick to their russian hardcore fighter co-religionists.Traitors to orthodox christiandom indeed.

What a gem you are.Do you kiss your mother with that mouth.....or a cow ?

Didn't you say in one of your posts that you would prefer to give turks jizya and be under turkish rule and not russian ? I have read that post.

and go back to whoring for NATO and EU . First whored to ottomans and crimean tatars ,then Western powers ,then to Nazi Germany and then NATO. Even under Nicolae Ceauşescu you remained free of the russian grip. Get a grip and ask your greek brothers how the muslims are. Moron.

@vostok
@Arzamas 16
@ptldM3

Didn't you say in one of your posts that you would prefer to give turks jizya and be under turkish rule and not russian ? I have read that post.

and go back to whoring for NATO . First whored to ottomans and crimean tatars ,then Western powers ,then to Nazi Germany and then NATO. Even under Nicolae Ceauşescu you remained free of the russian grip. Get a grip and ask your greek brothers how the muslims are. Moron.

Yep,having my fellow nationals killed in the gulag,land stolen,tends to aggravate one when it comes to the russians.
So,you're practically upset that we're whoring,but we are not whoring to Russia like you do ?:lol:

I know how some muslims are ,i grew up with some of them,better persons than you ,that's for sure.

Y would not talk high and mighty about "whoring" to muslims in history,Romania is a small nation which fought invaders much more powerful than her at best she could.But India,such a big nation and still conquered...tsk,tsk,tsk,...when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones amigo.

P.S. Why so upset ? I don't agree with the "blowing up civilians" part.I just suggested a referendum.Shouldn't people decide how they want to live in their lands ?

Yep,having my fellow nationals killed in the gulag,land stolen,tends to aggravate one when it comes to the russians.
So,you're practically upset that we're whoring,but we are not whoring to Russia like you do ?:lol:

I know how some muslims are ,i grew up with some them,better persons than you ,that's for sure.

Y would not talk high and mighty about "whoring" to muslims in history,Romania is a small nation which fought invaders much more powerful than her at best she could.But India,such a big nation and still conquered...tsk,tsk,tsk,...when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones amigo.

Because I know what the muslims are and how they rule. Ask the greeks who started orthodox christianity about turks and the armenians about the turks. They and the armenians call romanians like you bloody traitors and supporters of the cosmopolitian. Even armenians faced so called gulags.

but we are not whoring to Russia like you do ?

Whoring? Praising them for their stand against the islamic war machine they decimated and subjugated and brought the light of christiandom on them .

You should not have joined the nazis kiddo.That was coming and was karma and well deserved .
Armenians don't cry like you.They faced persecution from USSR too. But they know the difference between russians and muslims and will prefer russians every time.

1.Because I know what the muslims are and how they rule. Ask the greeks who started orthodox christianity about turks and the armenians about the turks. They and the armenians call romanians like you bloody traitors and supporters of the cosmopolitian. Even armenians faced so called gulags.

2.Whoring? Praising them for their stand against the islamic war machine they decimated and subjugated and brought the light of christiandom on them .

3.You should not have joined the nazis kiddo.That was coming and was karma and well deserved .
Armenians don't cry like you.They faced persecution from USSR too. But they know the difference between russians and muslims and will prefer russians every time.

1.Well,i personally know some muslims turks to,since forever.Not the jihadist type,good friends.History is full of "shit happenned".I don't live in "la la land" = nations stick with coreligionists.If you would check,we fought the turks as best we could throughout history,i say we did ok for our size.Bigger nations than us fell prey to them.Today is today,our countries enjoy good relations,we haven't fought them since 1878-btw,if you would check,back than we fought the turks to help our "russian brothers" who asked for help.Guess what ? After the war,the russians took our land.Great christian brothers !-GOOGLE IT!.Why should i hate them ?? Oh,just because they're muslims...another indian was calling me racist in another thread...:lol:

2.Lol,russians fought for them only.Once they got here they've started robbing their "christian brothers" blind.If we opposed it they got brutal.According to you we should have been pleased.Sry,we're not Ghandi.

3.Again read history.If the russians wouldn't have taken romanian territories in 1940 we wouldn't have sided with the nazis in 1941.Another myth busted.Cause and effect.

Last edited:
@vK_man
The funny point is that a troll is trying to lick orcs a$$es while they do not care to even reply his posts.
Anyway, As @flamer84 told you before, do not throw stones when you live in a glass house, since the same logic can be applied to your country as well.
FYI, many of caucasians are christians many of them are Shia, and only some of them are Sunni muslims in which many of them are even following Soufi thoughts including Imam Shamil. So educate yourself before opening your mouth. Although, I don't mind it, since even your Russian lord was not educated enough to understand that Ottomans are different people from caucasians.
FYI, Caucasus is one of the oldest civilized parts of the world and the flourishing civilization of caucasus never needs anyone else to teach us anything. Got it? Still, Independent South caucasus states have a much higher cultural level than Russia. We are proud people and do not need to lick anyone's a$$ like what some people do in a daily basis. That's our mentality and that's why we have fought with the ones occupied our lands instead of flattering and licking their a$$ like what some people still do.
I am not even a muslim, but I got angry when you opened your mouth and insulted them, since they are my brothers and they are much more better than some uneducated trolls like you.

1.Well,i personally know some muslims turks to,since forever.Not the jihadist type,good friends.History is full of "shit happenned".I don't live in "la la land" = nations stick with coreligionists.If you would check,we fought the turks as best we could throughout history,i say we did ok for our size.Bigger nations than us fell prey to them.Today is today,our countries enjoy good relations,we haven't fought them since 1878-btw,if you would check,back than we fought the turks to help our "russian brothers" who asked for help.Guess what ? After the war,the russians took our land.Great christian brothers !-GOOGLE IT!.Why should i hate them ?? Oh,just because they're muslims...another indian was calling me racist in another thread...:lol:

2.Lol,russians fought for them only.Once they got here they've started robbing their "christian brothers" blind.If we opposed it they got brutal.According to you we should have been pleased.Sry,we're not Ghandi.

3.Again read history.If the russians wouldn't have taken romanian territories in 1940 we wouldn't have sided with the nazis in 1941.Another myth busted.Cause and effect.
:tup:

It seems that you are not aware of the meaning of the word "First".

Hilarious.

You have no source for your BS. Even if it was true, it is a sign of weakness of your intelligence service. Anyway, I don't care. Caucasians can receive funds, arm, and training from anyone. Unfortunately, No one supports caucasians seriously. But, the bottom line is that they have the right to receive support for their own independence.

We may have some differences between each other, in terms of religion and language, but except for Armenian backstabbers, rest of caucasians are united against Russian occupiers.

You are hilarious. This is like your ridiculous claim about the banana state of Trans-caucasus. Anyway, Dagestani people fought with you along with Chechens but you killed them. Anyway, If you are so sure of the support for this Great "Mordor", as @flamer84 mentioned before, why don't you conduct a free election in these areas for independency?!!!
What else expect from a man with the American flag? Almost 100% of what you write is need to be understand fully opposite. And then we can get the truth.
I assure you, except from some bandits all the peoples of the Caucasus for an alliance with Russia. They do not want to live in a second Afghanistan. And it sure happens if they come from Russia.

When a Christian or Jew commits a murder, it's simply labelled a murder and his religion is not headlined, for example Anders Breivik. When the shooting happened next to that school in American it was called a "mass murder" or "murder".

Our brothers in Chechnya are fighting for their freedom, fighting inequality and fighting oppression.
The Russian government are terrorists, the Indian government are terrorists for the occupation of Kashmir and while occupying killing my brothers and sisters. The Burmese government are terrorists for the ethnic cleansing of my Rohingyan brothers and sisters. The Bangladeshi government are terrorists for their barbaric killings and actions on civilians.

All have one thing common - Muslims

Ethnics became jihadis only after converting to the-one-and-only.

Wonder how come new converts actually do this and how is it that everytime only new converts to this one-and-only end up doing such activities.

Without any bias or anger, can someone please explain why is this phenomenon always the case?
New converts are usually "more Catholic than the Pope" and need to prove their creds. The Russian will deal with this.

When a Christian or Jew commits a murder, it's simply labelled a murder and his religion is not headlined, for example Anders Breivik. When the shooting happened next to that school in American it was called a "mass murder" or "murder".

Our brothers in Chechnya are fighting for their freedom, fighting inequality and fighting oppression.
The Russian government are terrorists, the Indian government are terrorists for the occupation of Kashmir and while occupying killing my brothers and sisters. The Burmese government are terrorists for the ethnic cleansing of my Rohingyan brothers and sisters. The Bangladeshi government are terrorists for their barbaric killings and actions on civilians.
It's not rocket science. If a guy commits murder while yelling "Jesus is great" With the planning and blessing coming from his local church....different matter. And when the Chechens did get independence for awhile....the whole place was run by bandits and their only export was murder.

What else expect from a man with the American flag? Almost 100% of what you write is need to be understand fully opposite. And then we can get the truth.
I assure you, except from some bandits all the peoples of the Caucasus for an alliance with Russia. They do not want to live in a second Afghanistan. And it sure happens if they come from Russia.

You are not answering my questions. You have only accepted one old ideology and treat with my comments with pure dogmatism.
Lets be logical for a moment. I ask you a simple question. consider that some people, have exiled your people to Siberia and have made your people to run away from your country to foreign countries, and have killed thousands of your people, and From the First day of their occupation your people have fought against them and protested their occupation, and they have built their own cities on your lands and mass immigrated to these stolen lands.
What would you feel about them? Lets be honest. Would you feel close to them and want to be a part of them?!!!

PS. Now, just change the words "your" with "caucasians" and "some people" with "Russians". what would be the conclusion? tell the answer to yourself.

New converts are usually "more Catholic than the Pope" and need to prove their creds. The Russian will deal with this.

It's not rocket science. If a guy commits murder while yelling "Jesus is great" With the planning and blessing coming from his local church....different matter. And when the Chechens did get independence for awhile....the whole place was run by bandits and their only export was murder.

It's not about religion. Georgians are christians for hundreds of years. but, they have problems with Russians as well. The problem is that they have been oppressed for a long time with the worst possible means. No wonder that they get forced to tend to extremism. specially, if you just consider that only some extremists in Arab countries and some few others are willing to help them, and their helps comes with their own extremist ideologies. These are the real facts about this region that many people don't know about it.
The situation cannot get better if we let those people be more under oppression and we avoid helping them and let extremists to intrude there and export their ideologies with their funds, and arms there.

Last edited:
You are not answering my questions. You have only accepted one old ideology and treat with my comments with pure dogmatism.
Lets be logical for a moment. I ask you a simple question. consider that some people, have exiled your people to Siberia and have made your people to run away from your country to foreign countries, and have killed thousands of your people, and From the First day of their occupation your people has fought against them and protested their occupation, and have built their own cities on yOUR LANDS and mass immigrated to these stolen lands.
What would you feel about them? Lets be honest. Would you feel close to them and want to be a part of them?!!!

PS. Now, just change the words "your" with "caucasians" and "some people" with "Russians". what would be the conclusion? tell the answer to yourself.

It's not about religion. Georgians are christians for hundreds of years. but, they have problems with Russians as well. The problem is that they have been oppressed for a long time with the worst possible means. No wonder that they get forced to tend to extremism. specially, if you just consider that only some extremists in Arab countries and some few others are willing to help them, and their helps comes with their own extremist ideologies. These are the real facts about this region that many people don't know about it.
The situation cannot get better if we let those people be more under oppression and we avoid helping them and let extremists to intrude there and export their ideologies with their funds, and arms there.
Well stated. And, yes....I know certain "Christian" Nations were unhappy under Russian rule (Ukraine, Baltic states etc.). But I believe the "Balkanization" trend has run its course (fragmenting states until every little group has a "homeland"....it would be like "oh...we need an independent homeland for left-handed D&D players with chicken-pox". On top of, Chechnaya did reaaaly bad as an Independent Nation.

Just a small observation. I have seen many here who say "oh...the US tried to screw Russia by encouraging Chechen rebellion". Perhaps the CIA did have a hand in it, but the American media was not kind to Chechnya after it got its short lived "independence". All I ever read during that period is what a lawless hell-hole it had become.

Last edited:
Well stated. And, yes....I know certain "Christian" Nations were unhappy under Russian rule (Ukraine, Baltic states etc.). But I believe the "Balkanization" trend has run its course (fragmenting states until every little group has a "homeland"....it would be like "oh...we need an independent homeland for left-handed D&D players with chicken-pox". On top of, Chechnaya did reaaaly bad as an Independent Nation.

I agree with some part of your post. You need to consider that all croats, serbs, and Bosnians are very close ethnically. even their languages is almost identical, and mutually intelligible. So, your reasoning can be applied to them. since their differences is very limited and its only about religion. But, that's not the case in caucasus. Russians are very new to that region. they have appeared there in 100-200 years ago,(caucasus is a civilized region for more than 3000 years) and they have treated people with an endless brutality. I am sure you know about Russians attitude. BTW, It's not much better than Nazis ;) we cannot force different people, with different ethnicities, languages, history, religions, traditions, ... to live under one flag only by brute force. Chechens have not been living as an independent nation so far. they just defeated Russians for a very short period of time. Anyway, people get very hot headed and angry at the beginning of every revolution, independence and other big social changes. So, we need not to expect them to act very rationally in those few days of their fragile freedom. ;)

Back
Top Bottom