What's new

Russia's MS-21 marks its plan for independence

lol...i would not even want travel as a dead corpse into that for various reasons.

1. bad safety records
2. by far not the strict regulations we have in charge
3. no prime airline will ever buy this
4. it has no market
5. politics in business always cause disaster.

Isn't this plane supposed to be Russian?
no its not .....

Sokhoi is the project leader , HESA , HAL , YAK and chinese firms are also involved

And why aren't their names mentioned anywhere on this project?
there is no name mentioned at all :D :D

elatesham nemidoonam vala , age bekhai miporsam vasat ;)

it's fully indigenous
well the engine is iranian , i think thats the most important part of a plane .

the body is also co-designed by iranian firms

lol...i would not even want travel as a dead corpse into that for various reasons.

1. bad safety records
2. by far not the strict regulations we have in charge
3. no prime airline will ever buy this
4. it has no market
5. politics in business always cause disaster.
lol no one buys airbus, see a380.LOLMAO whos talking?

Bro , that always happens when u invite a troll in the thread :lol:

he saw the name "iran" involved in the project and he freaked out :D

he is a troll , ignore ;)

Don't worry though , i doubt he has anything against russia

yes he hates russia even more, because he got second price in his youth or something

You do realize what a product portfolio is and that large 4 engine jets have trouble at the market now? The 747-8i suffers the same problems. Other planes from airbus are record sellers. Airbus and Nr. 1 in the world and no other corporations sells more aircrafts. You make a fool out of yourself.

Why should i freak out about the pipedream project of a 3rd world country? Sorry but i don´t consider anything iran builds as a threat for our business.

Sokhoi is the project leader , HESA , HAL , YAK and chinese firms are also involved
Are you capable of providing a reliable source? If no, I won't consider that an option on the table.

Are you capable of providing a reliable source?
source about what ? the existence of the consortium ? i can provide u with the persian one in the chill thread but finding an english one ? i doubt so

i will start looking though , even in chinese and russian forums

it needs no source either , any intelligent person can easily find that out by just googling these words :

comac C919 , MC-21 , Comac ARJ21 , IR-150

Airbus and Nr. 1 in the world and no other corporations sells more aircrafts. You make a fool out of yourself.
not for long we will cooperate with everyone to build everyone his own aircrafts then 1000s of jobs will be lost in europe and usa lol, china and india allready are cooperating

A small presentation on program status of MC 21
doc69_p1.png
doc69_p2.png
doc69_p3.png
doc69_p4.png
doc69_p5.png
doc69_p6.png
doc69_p7.png
doc69_p8.png
doc69_p9.png
doc69_p10.png

The plane looks good, but I guess engine being Pratt and Whitney will help it prove that its safe.

not for long we will cooperate with everyone to build everyone his own aircrafts then 1000s of jobs will be lost in europe and usa lol, china and india allready are cooperating

simply ban it from entering european and american airspace makes it a dead project. :)

Its a Airbus and Boeing Duopoly and we have ways to keep it this way. You are simply not capable to build an aircraft with western standards and technology. :)

So have fun to build up a fleet of regional jets who cant operate outside your own airepace and are only operated from noname airlines without renomee. Sorry...but i'm in no way scared about this. We dont even have this bullshit on our business radar.

Airlines dont want "evryones their own aircrafts". Airlines want standarized models with high uniformed quality and easy maintenance levels. Only a duopoly can guarantee this. What airlines dont want nor need is thousands of different models. When one aircraft has issues, they want it repaired on the spot and not wait hours until a technician arrives who is specialized on this model. I work in this business. You don't. :) And thats the reason why i predict you that this bullshit project will go down the toilet as any other russian civilian project did in the past.

The iranian project is funny though. Its so cute. I dont know if i want pat their head or laugh. :D

The MC-21 Only hope will be Indian market. While C919 will be definitely back by domestic state owned airline. China has the largest home grown airline market. So C919 future is gurantee. It just a matter of whether the plane can make it on time.

The best Russian do is to sell MC-21 technology to China and have a 40-60 profit sharing with China. With China also co-owned the plane design and production. It will be more acceptance in China and ensuring its market share in fastest growing air market(China).

Even the Russian can design the best airline plane is useless if you lack a market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom