What's new

Russians love Conchita Wurst - her song has reached Nr. 1 in russian charts

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
That is funny. All the hate speech of conservative russian nationalists who blame the EU for letting Conchita win the European Song Contest get a slap in the face from the russian people.

Conchita Wusts hit "Rise like a Phoenix" reached the Nr. 1 in the russian iTune charts and the Nr. 3 in the russian all charts. Placing higher than the russian contribution "shine".

In no other european country has the song gained more popularity than in russia

Conchita Wurst tops the charts in Russia

We dont hate gays, many russian officials are just using this result to make their own eurasian vision song contest

despite his inveterate russophobia, @MarkusS still searches for signs and traces of russian approval of this drag queen to validate his own child-molesting, cross-dressing ways.

those italiano gay catholic pedophiles are dangerous exactly because how twisted their mind works: they violate principles otherwise dear to them (like this dude's unconditional hatred of russian power) just to sate their deviant sexual needs

Frankly,I am skeptical over this report. Seems like propaganda to me.

We dont hate gays, many russian officials are just using this result to make their own eurasian vision song contest

lol and no important country will participate at that shit.

Frankly,I am skeptical over this report. Seems like propaganda to me.

Why? She also got top numbers from the russian callers. :)

despite his inveterate russophobia, @MarkusS still searches for signs and traces of russian approval of this drag queen to validate his own child-molesting, cross-dressing ways.

those italiano gay catholic pedophiles are dangerous exactly because how twisted their mind works: they violate principles otherwise dear to them (like this dude's unconditional hatred of russian power) just to sate their deviant sexual needs

@Aeronaut please deal with this guy and his nonstop personal insults against italians. Just remove him from the site. Grazie.

FSU, Turkey

lol who else participates? Angola?

The big problem you have is that you realize now that europe despises you. You are not part of the elite. And your so called "eurasian" union is pretty lame without europe it it. There is a lack of "euro". :)

lol and no important country will participate at that shit.

Why? She also got top numbers from the russian callers. :)

@Aeronaut please deal with this guy and his nonstop personal insults against italians. Just remove him from the site. Grazie.

See a lot of western news these days is propaganda. So I am skeptical.

You do realize that russia has one of the largest gay communities?

well if it was from russian gays then possible.But I am skeptical about russia being among top 3 callers or voters. But it will ruffle a lot of feathers of the orthodox church ,communists,cossacks though. After all ,orthodox church and cossack patrols are increasingly vogue in many towns of Russia

well if it was from russian gays then possible.But I am skeptical about russia being among top 3 callers or voters. But it will ruffle a lot of feathers of the orthodox church ,communists,cossacks though. After all ,orthodox church and cossack patrols are increasingly vogue in many towns of Russia

the numbers were sent from russia itself and announced. So i guess its true.

the numbers were sent from russia itself and announced. So i guess its true.

I am still skeptical .Western media and politicans are known to forge numbers to justify political positions

lol who else participates? Angola?

The big problem you have is that you realize now that europe despises you. You are not part of the elite. And your so called "eurasian" union is pretty lame without europe it it. There is a lack of "euro". :)

Russia itself has over 100 million people living in europe its a 7th of the total population

Russia itself has over 100 million people living in europe its a 7th of the total population

russia is not a european country. You have no european culture nor values. Russia is formed from the typical eastern despotism. No freedom, no democracy, no individuality.

Back
Top Bottom