What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

Why didn't Russia help Taliban friends, I mean Libya Gadaffi, Iran or other friends ? Where were you?

We were on the verge of helping to supply Gaddafi weapons we should have but we did not, we also have interest in Syria We should not lose them.

I don't know if the Russians have colluded with the Chinese, probably the idea is to make Americans piss off more, if not already everybody, and the final job is a lot easier. You know what I am saying?

You know what I am saying?

:rofl:

Why didn't Russia help Taliban friends, I mean Libya Gadaffi, Iran or other friends ? Where were you?

Why would Russia help the Taliban? :lol: As for Gadaffi, Russia was very unhappy with the situation, Russia is not NATO, Russia does not start a war every 3 months. Russia tried to be diplomatic with Lybia.

Why would be help the Taliban? :lol: As for Gadaffi, Russia was very unhappy with the situation, Russia is not NATO, Russia does not start a war every 3 months. Russia tried to be diplomatic with Lybia.

Kind of wished Russia didn't abandoned Gaddafi, if Putin was in power would Russia abandoned Gaddafi ?

Russia is building a naval base in Syria, the last thing they want to happend is to lose the naval base and all of the money invested in it.

For a so called 'think tank' one would think that you actually think things through...

Also please to come to Pakistan, Australia or where ever, and try to overthrow the government and kill soldiers--you will be shot. Did you expect the Syrian authorities to invite the revolutionaries to dinner? As for Russia puting itself on the wrong side of history...well we are not the ones who helped create the Taliban are we? Think tank.

Try not to get your panties in a knot.

So you concede that Russia's only interest in this matter is to safeguard its investments -- democracy be damned. Glad to see you accept the truth.

And Australia is a democracy. If we don't like the government's policies, we have a democratic avenue to hold the government accountable at the ballot box. If the government refuses to relinquish power despite election results, the Australian military's allegiance is to the Australian Constitution, not to any individual.

But then, of course, we wouldn't expect a Putinista to understand anything about democracy.

@SuperDoper No I don't know what you're saying. You could try writing something more coherent...

Why would Russia help the Taliban? :lol: As for Gadaffi, Russia was very unhappy with the situation, Russia is not NATO, Russia does not start a war every 3 months. Russia tried to be diplomatic with Lybia.

Libya is the perfect big location for Russia Navy deployment in the backbone of NATO northern bases compared to small bases in Syria an Lebanon. Has Russia try to be diplomatic with Syria ? Few days ago, Russia wasn't pleased with the current situation of Assad. I mean, Why didn't Russia help Libyan talibans, lol.

Kind of wished Russia didn't abandoned Gaddafi, if Putin was in power would Russia abandoned Gaddafi ?

Yeah, I had same wishes Russia should protect Libya. Now Russia will abandon Iran for the sake of West pressures.

There is no chance for iran invasion

Neither nato is interesting in invading syria but there r other means to bring bashar's regime

TARIQ

Libya is the perfect big location for Russia Navy deployment in the backbone of NATO northern bases compared to small bases in Syria an Lebanon. Has Russia try to be diplomatic with Syria ? Few days ago, Russia wasn't pleased with the current situation of Assad. I mean, Why didn't Russia help Libyan talibans, lol.

Yeah, I had same wishes Russia should protect Libya. Now Russia will abandon Iran for the sake of West pressures.

Well I think Russia should have however factors like Russia getting into the WTO and many other,NATO also took advantage of it from protecting to regime change.

Nope why would Britain need help ?
I think we should kick Britain out of UNSC, and make Japanese and Germans permanent member. You know what I am saying? As far as India is concerned, we will make them a permanent.................observer. :rofl:

I don't think you understand the power struggle going on in Russia between anti-West people (including but not limited to Eurasianists) and Atlanticists. The Atlanticists managed to get Russia to allow a UN no fly zone over Libya, which NATO promptly used to bomb Libya and carry out regime change by arming the rebels and giving them intelligence. The Russian public reacted very strongly against this and the Atlanticists have lost all their political capital now. This move by Russia to protect Syria is a reflection of that fact.

I do not know.

Try not to get your panties in a knot.

So you concede that Russia's only interest in this matter is to safeguard its investments -- democracy be damned. Glad to see you accept the truth.

This is obsurd, all nations try to safeguard their interests and allies. Now find a quote where i said otherwise. The issue here is your fanboy statment about 'chest thumping'. Russia sent ships to Syria to insure its intrests. You may interpret that as chest thumping but i'm sure that Russia put alot of though into sending Russian ships into Syria. If Russia wanted to thump its chest it would just do what NATO does by bombing peasent countries.

And Australia is a democracy. If we don't like the government's policies, we have a democratic avenue to hold the government accountable at the ballot box. If the government refuses to relinquish power despite election results, the Australian military's allegiance is to the Australian Constitution, not to any individual.

No one is mentioning any constitutions, so once again, if groups of armed individuals tried to overthrow the Australian government do you beleive that the Australians would sit back and do nothing. There is a reason that all forign leaders are carefuly protected by internal security as well as military; and to internal security or military it does not matter if the threat is forign or demestic, if the president is in any danger they will shoot to kill. Hit, hint just like what is happening in Syria.

And people that try to overthrow governments could care less about the constitutions, the constitutions are like toilet paper to them. So once agin, do you beleive that Syria should let armed criminals kill its military personal and take power?

But then, of course, we wouldn't expect a Putinista to understand anything about democracy

So your idea of democracy is to bomb other countries or try to topple governments by force. If you feel that way go pick up a gun and storm the Australian parliament if you don't have the guts than surly you won't subject if someone else does, afterall you seems to support what is happening in Syria.

I do not know.

This is obsurd, all nations try to safeguard their interests and allies. Now find a quote where i said otherwise. The issue here is your fanboy statment about 'chest thumping'. Russia sent ships to Syria to insure its intrests. You may interpret that as chest thumping but i'm sure that Russia put alot of though into sending Russian ships into Syria. If Russia wanted to thump its chest it would just do what NATO does by bombing peasent countries.

No one is mentioning any constitutions, so once again, if groups of armed individuals tried to overthrow the Australian government do you beleive that the Australians would sit back and do nothing. There is a reason that all forign leaders are carefuly protected by internal security as well as military; and to internal security or military it does not matter if the threat is forign or demestic, if the president is in any danger they will shoot to kill. Hit, hint just like what is happening in Syria.

And people that try to overthrow governments could care less about the constitutions, the constitutions are like toilet paper to them. So once agin, do you beleive that Syria should let armed criminals kill its military personal and take power?

So your idea of democracy is to bomb other countries or try to topple governments by force. If you feel that way go pick up a gun and storm the Australian parliament if you don't have the guts than surly you won't subject if someone else does, afterall you seems to support what is happening in Syria.

Friend u r repeating the syrian regimes stand, do u know from where the protests started and by whom? it was in the city of dara'a and they booked school boys.

TARIQ

Syria is a strategic ally for Russia of that there is no doubt and for India also we would not like to see it going the same way as Libya.

Back
Top Bottom