What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

there is other ways to do that you know... have you heard about PRISON?

and how could your "dear butcher" know that they where going to kill him? yet another man who had no control of his country...

The Muslim Brotherhood even jail could not stop them only good way to get rid of an extremist is by the gun. Hama was nessacary it got rid of the brotherhood and destroyed most of their networks during the 80's.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

there is other ways to do that you know... have you heard about PRISON?

and how could your "dear butcher" know that they where going to kill him? yet another man who had no control of his country...

Ok this was during the 80's sadat was killed by His soldiers MB members so was he in control of his country you have no clue on this sitution really.

no as you know you are an idiot! i understand you its not easy for you to forget your ownage!:wave:

ownage of what? your a complete moron, you clamed that Russia had never send anything to the Moon, I posted that to remind your stupid Turk *** that Russia has send multiple lunar rovers to the moon in 70s.:lol:

self-ownage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia or any other power will not be able to keep this butcher in his office , today i saw his interview earlier he used to smile a lot during tv shows while today he was confused ,afraid i think he see his dead body dragged by syrian brave ppl in streets of capital city

TARIQ

it seems pencil was not enough for russians to send a man to moon
:wave:

go back and read moron!

and keep entertaning me!

Ok this was during the 80's sadat was killed by His soldiers MB members so was he in control of his country you have no clue on this sitution really.

i don't care about Egypt, they don't massacre 30 000 humans for not wanting someone as their leader

it seems pencil was not enough for russians to send a man to moon
:wave:

go back and read moron!

and keep entertaning me!

Only moron here is you, sending a man to the moon was not the issue here, you said Russia had never anything to the moon, all I did was to debunk your retarded clams Turk.

Only moron here is you, sending a man to the moon was not the issue here, you said Russia had never anything to the moon, all I did was to debunk your retarded clams Turk.

Are you russias advocate? my armenian homie?

post #20: When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface, and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius.

The Russians used a pencil.

post 21 # it seems using a pencil was not enough to send a man to moon for Russians.

post #20: When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface, and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius.

The Russians used a pencil.

post 21 # it seems using a pencil was not enough to send a man to moon for Russians.

post 23 #

turkey.jpg

So, all the supporting characters have finished their jobs, and the main characters are finally surfacing. You know what I am saying?

Back
Top Bottom