What's new

RUSSIAN MIG-29 CRASHES IN SIBERIA

D57D68FE-2A55-405E-9D9A-1D99A24AE35B_mw800_s.jpg

Above is not a Mig 29 Rubble ... It seems to be some crashed transport aircraft :disagree:

Nah this one is an old image ... Some one put this as a crashed F-15 before :blink: in fact its a Mig 29 rubble bu still an old image ...

Any ways RIP to the soldier ...

I was talking about contributing to science and engineering. With all the trash talking Saudis do you would think that you guys were some kind of engineering geniuses that have something to show for it, yet you guys have not contributed a thing.

And no you didn't contribute military in ww2, you provided oil :lol:

and I'm telling you with all your science and engineering have not reach no where expect for some garbages like the MIG etc... this thread is about russian and has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia so deal with it and accept the reality

and I'm telling you with all your science and engineering have not reach no where expect for some garbages like the MIG

Your benefiting from Russian ingenuity and you don't even know it. Without Russians you would have none of the following or would have to wait for someone else to invent it: no cell phone signal. No television at least the earlier basic ones, no radio, you would have no modern water heaters, much of the world would be without electricity. High rises and large bridges would be none existent without Rebar and arc welding both Russian inventions. Your car would overheat. Ect, ect.

And now, why don’t you explain how the Mig is garbage.

etc... this thread is about russian and has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia so deal with it and accept the reality

Likewise this thread is about how an aircraft crashed and a pilot lost his life, yet we have two Saudis that find this amusing while passing judgment without facts surrounding the crash or facts about the aircraft in general.

why are people trolling
crashes are part of Air force life
PAF has had a dozen crashes in last one yr and so has IAF

as far as Mig29A is concerned , well these aircrafts have a service life of 2500 Hours , which can extend to 4000 Hrs with adequate MLU

If this model is the early 1980s one and has not been upgraded , then we can say that maybe it was past its expiry date and hence crashed

same is the case with crashes of Mig21/27 in India, where these fighters were flown well past their expiry date
ie they had life of 2000 Hrs , but are being flown well past 2500 Hrs

both images are not from incident one is jet and other is old image :lol:

Alaad Major ji tussii vee teez hoo. Lolz.... I thought you are as sweet as *****.

Bro. Is there any plans from Mulsim World to join in Russians with 5 th Generation MiGs program???

Mig-29 is a good plane, some people is blinded by the western news only.

The Mig-29 is a failure of a jet. For all intents and purposes all Mig-29s urgently need utter and total destruction and grinding ASAP.

They only give a false sense of security so it is mainly a negative effect not a positive one.

Are you saying this because you don't like the way it looks? :lol:

The MiG-29 is a very robust plane. And it has gone through various improvements throughout the years.

To actually be good, it needs a lot of support, maintenance and can be a very formidable foe in the hands of a skilled pilot.

Don't underestimate it.

Bro. Is there any plans from Mulsim World to join in Russians with 5 th Generation MiGs program???

MiG is working a 5th generation plane? :confused:

Your benefiting from Russian ingenuity and you don't even know it. Without Russians you would have none of the following or would have to wait for someone else to invent it: no cell phone signal. No television at least the earlier basic ones, no radio, you would have no modern water heaters, much of the world would be without electricity. High rises and large bridges would be none existent without Rebar and arc welding both Russian inventions. Your car would overheat. Ect, ect.

all of you what brought is nothing without arabs science.

And now, why don’t you explain how the Mig is garbage.

without arab science and scientist nothing would have been invented. for further info read about Ibn alhayan, Ibn alhaythm, khawrzmi.....

when I say garbage I mean comparing the whole russian junk in general with what have the world reached nowadays

I still admire the S-300 thou. :D not the system but the radar

Likewise this thread is about how an aircraft crashed and a pilot lost his life, yet we have two Saudis that find this amusing while passing judgment without facts surrounding the crash or facts about the aircraft in general.

we have lost thousands in syria:hitwall:

without arab science and scientist nothing would have been invented. for further info read about Ibn alhayan, Ibn alhaythm, khawrzmi.....

Yea keep telling yourself that :lol: Name one major inventions or any invention that has come out of Saudi Arabia. And I don’t know what ‘Arab science’ is, I would imagine it to be similar to ‘white science’ :lol: and without white science people would still be living in mud huts and using donkeys for transportation. In white science we have created automobiles, aircraft, satellites, telephones, computers, television, internet, and just about every other major invention.

So what has ‘Arab science’ created? And without this Arab science how would major inventions not be possible? Like I said before you are in no position to call other people’s hard work trash when you have contributed nothing.

when I say garbage I mean comparing the whole russian junk in general with what have the world reached nowadays

And what would that be? How about some specific details instead of vague trash talking.

What? Who? You? You have been pouring poring gasoline on the flames by supporting terrorists that attack military, police, and civilians.

I have little sympathy for those Ak-47 and RPG wielding “innocent civilians” in Syria, you shoot at police and military and they will shoot back.

That was a long time ago. Way before the industrial revolution.

By that logic, they'd be nothing without Greek, Persian, Chinese, etc. contributions in science and technology :lol:

Trolling...

Although, it is understandable why you lot would have a low opinion of Russian weapons judging from the Arab-Israeli wars :lol:

OMG what!? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom