What's new

Russian media reports on Pakistan's SLCM capability

Indian has enough satellites and radars over Pakistan to arrive at the conclusion.

And indians satellites are suppose to tell the TRUTH about Pakistan's advanced weapons systems......lol.....:lol:

They weren't the same satellites that helped give the infamous indian conclusion that Pakistan wodould NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it is impossible for Pakistan to do so..........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did Russian media just show Kashmir as a disputed territory!!!? o_O :o: :rofl:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170126-200758.png
    Screenshot_20170126-200758.png
    884.7 KB · Views: 44
Really your AF is so much capable....so much that they can't even stood over in Kargil in front of IAF....:bunny:

iaf had two fighters shot down and lost numerous helicopters while the PAF lost none during the kargil war. iaf is bad joke on the indian tax payer.

the so called indian "strategic" community thinks sir ji

no one gives any relevance or importance to the self proclaimed so called indian "strategic" community.
Wait u cant joke about indian scientists who believe missiles were vedic inventions used and forbidden by Gods (says on Brahmos site) :lol:

Indians colonised mexico.
Taj Mahal was a hindu temple.
Indians invented intergallatic space ships which could travell to stars and planets in reverse gear.
Head transplants.
Ancient nuclear wars ..

etc :D

Let them be happy with SLBM and MIRV claims.............. they can sleep peacefully.... their army is making fool of them since 1947..........cant help it........thats how they rule their country,... so be it....can you imagine a country which does not have a proper industrial set up......no R&D .. no PHD and scientists and pathetic education system............claiming of these achievements.............and they ruhani takat.........to get sucess without any test or failures......one of a kind in the world.
Oh shit u caught our bluff...u r right, in reality what we've got is bows and arrows and other such primitive weapons. India can easily just barge in and take back it's "Atoot Ang" Kashmir from Pakistan. I wonder what's holding u guys back?

And I did my Bsc from TU Vienna and PG from ETH Zurich now doing my business because industry is boring.

And where in Pakistan you develop such raisins? You have expertise to develop them? NO!
I spoke to you about crystal blade you have no answer about it. Do you have it build at home? India has patent in single crystal FYI because due to sanctions India was not allowed to have this tech imported so build it at home

And don't talk to me about Farnborough it's a more of an exhibition for aerospace companies and there are many interns I know who have worked there for part time and not just there but in EADS , BAe and airbus.
So stop giving me this BS from some daughter PSU where you did work or did your intern.

You know very well the capacity of Indians in academis, might have met a few I am sure.

Besides you tell me which aircraft did Pakistan develop till now without a JV. Name any single engine better than Kaveri if Pakistan has developed. Come on dude tell me.!!

You have none !!!

Don't make me kick your half knowledge in public!
Bsc is written as BSc

Oh shit u caught our bluff...u r right, in reality what we've got is bows and arrows and other such primitive weapons. India can easily just barge in and take back it's "Atoot Ang" Kashmir from Pakistan. I wonder what's holding u guys back?

because deep inside, they know that if they try anything, they'll only exist in bad joke books and no where else.

do you even have capability to produce 1kN thrust jet engine? We have shown we can develop something. You tell me what have you developed so far.

Something is better than nothing.

so Pakistan developed it's engine? wtf?

IMG_2123.JPG

1kn thrust of tejas coming up

IMG_2119.JPG

Bhooki nangi shupa powa ka indigenous tejas!!!

India is becoming self reliable and capable in weapon system. Where as Pakistan 24 hours need some one to make their claims and their weapon industry work. Even they don't believe their own media unless until some white media reports :P

Russian dont need to show your weapon test, they know more spces on Indian weapon tests than India herself because they made it

The point was to shatter ur illusions...

According to u

JF17 uses other non Pakistani components including an imported engine = This somehow demonstrates that Pakistan can't do anything on its own

Tejas uses other non Indian components including an imported engine = This somehow demonstrates the ingenuity of India's indigenous capabilities

@snow lake i made him mad using facts :rofl:

He is Indian..... small penis syndrome. Apparently CIA will verify this year that Indians have the smallest penis on the planet hence the lack of self confidence.

Indians producing what their government feeds them through indian media........... they are so self reliant

View attachment 372045

Self reliable shupa powa!!!! :meeting:

and the world didn't give a **** to your fantasy agreement in the face of a hard reality

There is broad agreement in Indian strategic community is that the SLCM test by Pakistan didn't happened.

Really, I guess Indians are just desperate to deny Pakistan anything and everything, even if it means grabbing some one of the streets putting a clean shirt on him just as long as he can shout fake.....here's one such gem which in Indian books is called ex[pert.

c10l42ixgaioru5-jpg.367492

Looks like the IT folks in my office. When have they become rocket scientists???

I personally believe janes is one platform that carries very reliable news. And they have acknowledged this test but still if indian media wants to keep their public in dark what can I say let's have them be the pigeon with closed eyes.
In fables it's "crows" with closed eyes...

Indians producing what their government feeds them through indian media........... they are so self reliant
The only thing they are good at producing are Hollywood wanna be movies!
Looks like the IT folks in my office. When have they become rocket scientists???
When they starred smoking all that afghan hash.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom