What's new

Russian media reports on Pakistan's SLCM capability

India is becoming self reliable and capable in weapon system. Where as Pakistan 24 hours need some one to make their claims and their weapon industry work. Even they don't believe their own media unless until some white media reports :P

I agree with you
India has even managed to reinvent the wheel. It's no longer round but square. That's why Tejas and arjunk has trouble moving

I personally believe janes is one platform that carries very reliable news. And they have acknowledged this test but still if indian media wants to keep their public in dark what can I say let's have them be the pigeon with closed eyes.

Who cares about broad or narrow agreement of Indian Strategic Community.
Who cares about your claim on Kashmir?
Chill out bruh

You were conducting mission within your own side, few times you ventured into Pakistani side, it was a one way flight. :agree:
Funny bunch you've got mate.
Pehle ladai start karte ho fir deny karte ho and 10 Saal baad ye bolte ho we got you by throat in kargil.
Courtesy: Pervez Musharraf :coffee:

I agree with you
India has even managed to reinvent the wheel. It's no longer round but square. That's why Tejas and arjunk has trouble moving

do you have crystal blade technology? Which is used in fighter jet engine?

I challenge that even when whole of Pakistan comes together, they won't be able to make single composite used in Tejas.

Really, I guess Indians are just desperate to deny Pakistan anything and everything, even if it means grabbing some one of the streets putting a clean shirt on him just as long as he can shout fake.....here's one such gem which in Indian books is called ex[pert.

c10l42ixgaioru5-jpg.367492

I suppose there is no desperation in posting a video in Russian language which you or I'll go on a limb and say most members on this forum don't understand to stake legitimacy, right?
I mean you or us don't even know what is being said there, yet are you are certain that the coverage itself is proof enough of it.

I suppose we have very different views of the term desperation!
No doubt indian media is a basket case which deserves its own analysis, but you're not proving yourself to be above their level either!

Is that why you guys are giving so much attention to Hanuman induced so called surgical strikes. :)

Windjammer, I don't have a problem with you trying to get under the skin of Indians, but please refrain from using Indian gods and beliefs in humor.
Remember that there is a lot of anti-Islamic shit flying around the world right now, and if Islam is to be respected, its followers have to learn to respect others faiths and beliefs too. You can't expect Tolerance from others but not practice what you preach

Hope you understand the sentiment..

There is broad agreement in Indian strategic community is that the SLCM test by Pakistan didn't happened.

Thats exactly what is called RANDI RONA

:cray::sarcastic::omghaha:

@Peshwa , here's a prime example of Indian psyche and Pakistan obsession.
We both know Tejas has been in 30 years making, the IAF merely have a few aircraft on strength, it's far from being operational, today, first time in it's decades old history, it participated in the republic day fly past.
JF-17 OTOH, which has been operational for almost a decade, has flown across the globe, it's flying with at least five squadrons, has a few export orders under it's belt but hey since Tejas had participated in a straight flypast....suddenly Pakistan is worried...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/republic-day-tejas-pakistan-jf-17/1/867062.html

Don't get me started on Indian media and it's cheap antics, but I hope you consider yourself above the standard set by a sinking medium from india!
I mean how are you any better when a lot of members here are equally posting about the parity in "guaranteed second strike" between india and Pakistan when Pakistan has hardly just taken the step towards that direction?
Wouldn't you say that it's equally ridiculous and desperate? I can post evidence for the same from this very forum...
this is a two way street my friend!

I personally believe janes is one platform that carries very reliable news. And they have acknowledged this test but still if indian media wants to keep their public in dark what can I say let's have them be the pigeon with closed eyes.

Aren't india and Pakistan supposed to inform each other of upcoming missile tests?
So obviously Indians are well aware of this test having taken place

India is becoming self reliable and capable in weapon system. Where as Pakistan 24 hours need some one to make their claims and their weapon industry work. Even they don't believe their own media unless until some white media reports :P
And I suppose Goswami and Rubika are believable in what they spew LOL.

do you have crystal blade technology? Which is used in fighter jet engine?

I challenge that even when whole of Pakistan comes together, they won't be able to make single composite used in Tejas.

Dude I am an aerospace engineer. Studied masters at Cranfield institute of technology and worked at Farnborough. Pystock to be exact on engine design and specifically combustion chamber design. You are worried about composite. Dude want me to talk about epoxy resins. Composite layup. Layer orientation and actual materials.
Don't make me slap you in public.

Besides how many squadrons of tejas have been forced on your air force (even your air force don't want the indigenous crap that's a world beater) yes it's totally indigenous with zero external input. Who are you kidding. The square wheels are Indian however. Again you also have the small penis syndrome.
We don't reinvent the wheel. We knows it's round and use shelf solution to fulfil our needs. Examples of this exist in every engineering sphere except in India. E.g.. design done in uk, materials selected from global manufacturers and manufactured in say Korea. Only India has the attitude we must do everything and yet you can't do anything

Dude want me to talk about epoxy resins. Composite layup. Layer orientation and actual materials.
Don't make me slap you in public.

And I did my Bsc from TU Vienna and PG from ETH Zurich now doing my business because industry is boring.

And where in Pakistan you develop such raisins? You have expertise to develop them? NO!
I spoke to you about crystal blade you have no answer about it. Do you have it build at home? India has patent in single crystal FYI because due to sanctions India was not allowed to have this tech imported so build it at home

And don't talk to me about Farnborough it's a more of an exhibition for aerospace companies and there are many interns I know who have worked there for part time and not just there but in EADS , BAe and airbus.
So stop giving me this BS from some daughter PSU where you did work or did your intern.

You know very well the capacity of Indians in academis, might have met a few I am sure.

Besides you tell me which aircraft did Pakistan develop till now without a JV. Name any single engine better than Kaveri if Pakistan has developed. Come on dude tell me.!!

You have none !!!

Don't make me kick your half knowledge in public!

Farnborough is just for aerospace exhibitions.....Lol.

It just happens to be one of the largest employers of scientists in the UK and you being an Indian make it a place for just exhibitions..... Well no need or read the rest of your rubbish. Regarding where in pakistan they work n composites. You are just going to have to wait and see. Just like MIRV, nuke test our tanks aircraft etc we will let you know when we want to not when you ask. In the meantime......WHY DO YOU HAVE AN INFERIOR COMPLEX AND ARE YOU DARK AS WELL? What cast are you as you have to be our equal to talk to us.....fix India give your countrymen equality and stop raping your women. Try to raise your head and stop being so defensive as the CIA wrote

And I did my Bsc from TU Vienna and PG from ETH Zurich.
and where in Pakistan you develop such raisins? You have expertise to develop them? NO!
I spoke to you about crystal blade you have no answer about it. Do you have it? India has patent in single crystal FYI because due to sanctions India was not allowed to have this tech imported.

And don't talk to me about Farnborough it's a more of an exhibition for aerospace companies and there are many interns I know who have worked there for part time and not just there but in EADS , BAe and airbus.
So stop giving me this BS from some daughter PSU where you did work or did your intern.

You know very well the capacity of Indians in academis, might have met a few I am sure.

Besides you tell me which aircraft did Pakistan develop till now without a JV. Name any single engine better than Kaveri if Pakistan has developed. Come on dude tell me.!!

You have none !!!

Don't make me punch you in public![/QUOT

Last edited:
Correction, we do believe what ISPR announces. We just wait for third party sources to say the same so that some Raj can stop claiming CGI.

As for India becoming "self reliable and capable in weapon system"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is the biggest importer of arms

Look up the definition of "biggest importer of arms"...
Hint: it's the opposite of "self reliable and capable in weapon system"

Last edited:
Bro
Correction, we do believe what ISPR announces. We just wait for third party sources to say the same so that some Raj can stop claiming CGI.

As for India becoming "self reliable and capable in weapon system"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is the biggest importer of arms

Look up the definition of "biggest importer or arms"...
Hint: it's the opposite of "self reliable and capable in weapon system"
he was educated in Viena .... Tamil Nadu:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom