What's new

Russian media reports on Pakistan's SLCM capability

Who cares about broad or narrow agreement of Indian Strategic Community.

And there's also broad agreement in Indian military community that DRDO is Pakistan's secret weapon.....Agreed. ???

First of all he is not privy to the thoughts of the strategic community. Let's not give too much importance to people from across the border unless they earn it. Secondly I wish the Indian defence command was so stupid but unfortunately they are smart enough to not think this fake rubbish theory . They know it happened and they will work to combat both babur3 and ababeel.

Every expert all over the world is arguing that south Asia has entered into a missile arms race with both countries testing missiles. Quite frankly we don't need the assurances of anybody. We know the teat happened. We have seen it coming and seen it happen. Let the trolls live in denial as their media brainwashes them everyday and creates an image about us which they with protect no matter what.

Actually we are very content with our capabilities which causes major heartburn across the border, however since this causes an acute indigestion problem for our neighbours and the easy escape for them is asking for some other neutral source and who better for Bharti Basanti other than Mr Moscow.
As for India becoming self reliable, oh well, here's a small example ,,,,for even a basic trainer, you have to settle for something which first flew in 1966.

23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
  • Indian Air Force: 75, as of April 2014 some 35 PC-7 Mk II have been delivered.
Role Light trainer aircraft
Manufacturer Pilatus Aircraft
First flight 12 April 1966 (prototype)
18 August 1978 (production)

A news agency will do it's work. It is you who got excited , oh my my mein sadkey javan Roos ton khabar ayi vay.. :toast_sign:

Coming to heartburns and etc pains. It was some one here who gave me a negative marking because I posted a video of our missile. :agree:

Dude, please give a source where Pakistan has even tried to develop crystal blade for afterburners. India has this technology do you have? Now coming to cryogenics, do you have this cryogenic rocket motor? How many patents you have in terms of innovation?

Please talk sense and not some random ego satisfying debate.

Thank you!

A news agency will do it's work. It is you who got excited , oh my my mein sadkey javan Roos ton khabar ayi vay.. :toast_sign:

Coming to heartburns and etc pains. It was some one here who gave me a negative marking because I posted a video of our missile. :agree:

Dude, please give a source where Pakistan has even tried to develop crystal blade for afterburners. India has this technology do you have? Now coming to cryogenics, do you have this cryogenic rocket motor? How many patents you have in terms of innovation?

Please talk sense and not some random ego satisfying debate.

Thank you!
Whether we got exited or not but it certainly got your attention hence you are compelled to comment.
As for the rest, kisi ney BSF soldier sey poucha....2 + 2 kitney hotey hai'n.....woh bola 4 Tandoori Chicken.:lol:
Same could be said about you guys, first try to address issues on mother earth before shooting off to Mars. :D

Whether we got exited or not but it certainly got your attention hence you are compelled to comment.
As for the rest, kisi ney BSF soldier sey poucha....2 + 2 kitney hotey hai'n.....woh bola 4 Tandoori Chicken.:lol:
Same could be said about you guys, first try to address issues on mother earth before shooting off to Mars. :D

So did you post this video hoping that no one would comment?!
I mean let's be honest, Indians are not scouting the deep web to find info on Pakistani missile tests, that would be the Pakistanis no?
Besides why would we? Not our circus not our monkey!
It is you guys that need legitimacy, not us my friend!

India is becoming self reliable and capable in weapon system. Where as Pakistan 24 hours need some one to make their claims and their weapon industry work. Even they don't believe their own media unless until some white media reports :P
by being largest importer of arms. lolz.

by being largest importer of arms. lolz.

Pakistan could have that luxury, but there is the small matter of having the money for it.

I for one won't complain if we import diamonds while our neighbors rely on homemade cubic zirconia to get the same feeling!

So did you post this video hoping that no one would comment?!
I mean let's be honest, Indians are not scouting the deep web to find info on Pakistani missile tests, that would be the Pakistanis no?
Besides why would we? Not our circus not our monkey!
It is you guys that need legitimacy, not us my friend!
Really, I guess Indians are just desperate to deny Pakistan anything and everything, even if it means grabbing some one of the streets putting a clean shirt on him just as long as he can shout fake.....here's one such gem which in Indian books is called ex[pert.

c10l42ixgaioru5-jpg.367492

Pakistanis I warn you that India has a backup plan for this development...after a few month, some Indian ministry will present Babur-3 SLCM and Ababeel MIRV on their website and pamphlets as "make in India" and you will just be wondering while right now these are just fake claims by Pakistan :lol:

Anything stupid would get any one's attention. But since it was posted to get comments. You have some.

@Peshwa , here's a prime example of Indian psyche and Pakistan obsession.
We both know Tejas has been in 30 years making, the IAF merely have a few aircraft on strength, it's far from being operational, today, first time in it's decades old history, it participated in the republic day fly past.
JF-17 OTOH, which has been operational for almost a decade, has flown across the globe, it's flying with at least five squadrons, has a few export orders under it's belt but hey since Tejas had participated in a straight flypast....suddenly Pakistan is worried...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/republic-day-tejas-pakistan-jf-17/1/867062.html

Anything stupid would get any one's attention. But since it was posted to get comments. You have some.
Is that why you guys are giving so much attention to Hanuman induced so called surgical strikes. :)

Back
Top Bottom