What's new

Russian defence minister arrives in Pakistan to discuss defence cooperation

Did you actually think that Russia will sudden dump India and spike up the relation with Pakistan?

Why not? All it takes is a change of international geopolitics that aligns national interests between Pakistan and Russia, instead of with India.

Then what about the US? :D

What about it? Where Pakistan's interests will align with USA's, it will go with USA. Where Pakistan is aligned with Russia, it will go with Russia. The same goes for other countries too. It is never a binary answer.

What about it? Where Pakistan's interests will align with USA's, it will go with USA. Where Pakistan is aligned with Russia, it will go with Russia. The same goes for other countries too. It is never a binary answer.

But how much you can go by antogonising US?
That is indeed a question.Same goes to Russia how much they can increase their relation with Pakistan at the expense of India?

Hi,

It is funny---how many times the U S has tried to put down Pakistan---never missed a single opportunity---and then it keeps getting in a position where it needs the services of pkistan more than before.

But how much you can go by antogonising US?
That is indeed a question.Same goes to Russia how much they can increase their relation with Pakistan at the expense of India?

Trust me, USA will never be antagonized by this budding relationship between Russia and Pakistan, even if it blossoms.

geography is the biggest bitch.u cant buy neigberhood to middle east central asia south asia and china by hard cash.the game is on.some thing going on back stage is indeed big
Iran is already there to fill that Role without complicating things With India I think you getting wrong Impression Here If you Think That Rest You Can Smell Anything you Want.Wait for Putin visit to India

Trust me, USA will never be antagonized by this budding relationship between Russia and Pakistan, even if it blossoms.

US is already in a full fury due to Ukraine Episode.Look what happened in G 20 .Russians dont have money and they are already suffered with sanctions.I dont think that Russia can afford a shock in their relation with India.Seems they have only narrow options.

US is already in a full fury due to Ukraine Episode.Look what happened in G 20 .Russians dont have money and they are already suffered with sanctions.I dont think that Russia can afford a shock in their relation with India.Seems they have only narrow options.

There is no fury over Ukraine. It is just a continuation of the process that started long ago in Afghanistan.

But these people do have authority over decision makers...they do influence them...

Hi,

It is funny---how many times the U S has tried to put down Pakistan---never missed a single opportunity---and then it keeps getting in a position where it needs the services of pkistan more than before.
indeed..in diplomacy there are no foes or friends just the intrests.

Yes, but the people he is meeting have no authority over defense and foreign policies.
yes
but Pak Russia defense ties are not affected any defence policy
Hahaha
we have democratic government
CURRENTLY

Back
Top Bottom