What's new

Russia to facilitate Pak kinnow, rice exports

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lahore - The government of Russia and government of Pakistan signed a protocol for facilitating export of Kinnow, Rice and potato in a ceremony held at local hotel of Lahore. Six member Russian delegation is on an official visit to Pakistan and will visit rice, kinnow and potato producing areas of Pakistan. i.e. Sargodha, Bhalwal etc.
The Head Of Plant Protection Department Dr Mubarik from Pakistan and Mr Alexandr Andreevich, Head of Plant Protection Department Russia has signed the protocol. The senior officials of Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, Mr Sher Afghan Khan DG TDAP Lahore, Mr Baqir Hussain, Salman jamil represented the government of Pakistan at the ceremony.
The leading exporters , representatives of Food Security and Research Department and representative of Pakistan Horticulture Company also attended the event. The exporters are hopeful that it will not only boost the export in these three products but will also open new avenues for trade between two countries

Russia to facilitate Pak kinnow, rice exports

@Armstrong

Yaar aj khariat hai ? Itnay zyada shukria derahay ho ! Lag ta hai kay tum nai kinow and rice kah wa hai :woot:

Butt Sahib its been years since I ate any Orange or related Fruit ! :D

Waisee hiii mein nei kahaaa apneiii German-Canadian Butt Sahib itnii mehnaat karteiii haiiin - Thanks tou bantaa haiii ! :ashamed:

Aaap kahin tou aaglii dafaaa thoriii baizatiii kar dooon gaa ! :whistle:

Butt Sahib its been years since I ate any Orange or related Fruit ! :D

Waisee hiii mein nei kahaaa apneiii German-Canadian Butt Sahib itnii mehnaat karteiii haiiin - Thanks tou bantaa haiii ! :ashamed:

Aaap kahin tou aaglii dafaaa thoriii baizatiii kar dooon gaa ! :whistle:

Yeah same here. I can't remember the last time i ate any fruit. Wasay mai gosht kay bagair nahi reh sak ta. Kai dafa lag ta hai kay shaid ye zayada Pakistani cheeze agi hai meray andar. :laugh:

Pakistan needs to improve its relations wit Russia radically. We need Russia in our corner. Russia has a history of being a reliable partner.
China and the US won't allow that

Yeah same here. I can't remember the last time i ate any fruit. Wasay mai gosht kay bagair nahi reh sak ta. Kai dafa lag ta hai kay shaid ye zayada Pakistani cheeze agi hai meray andar. :laugh:

Me neither - I'm carnivorous ! :D

Why China ? :unsure:

Aaapnaa Jigariii Yaaar haiii ! :cheers:

Pakistan needs to improve its relations wit Russia radically. We need Russia in our corner. Russia has a history of being a reliable partner.

Our forefathers did irreversible mistake when they opted fcuking amreekans over soviet. Now, at max we can have some trade relations with Russia, that's it.

Yea I always wondered why didnt we go in that direction...USA hasnt been reliable in anything but blasting our natural beauty, destroying tourism....Why not shake hands with Russia??

Actually China has tried to get us to mend fences with Russia after the Russians vacated Afghanistan. They would be supportive of Pakistan having good relations with Russians just as they have.

Americans will not care after they exit Afghanistan at the end of this year. They really don't care much for Pakistan as we have not much to offer them anymore.

Agreed, sir ji, however, we should keep in mind that the present scenario of Sino-India tensions spills over in our matrix and that's why going for this might not be really simple, we might need complex diplomatic maneouvres which, if history is witness, we can't.

In my opinion, Pakistan should drastically improve her relations with every nation and take a deep focus to our internal problems.
Actually China has tried to get us to mend fences with Russia after the Russians vacated Afghanistan. They would be supportive of Pakistan having good relations with Russians just as they have.

Americans will not care after they exit Afghanistan at the end of this year. They really don't care much for Pakistan as we have not much to offer them anymore.

Butt Sahib, ap se hum naraz hain, but the answer is that the Chinese Indian relations influence the Russian view of South Asia and thus, that premise would affect how and to what extent can we mend our diplomatic relations with them. We need a keep diplomatic mind for this, which in my mind, our governmental machinery lacks.
Me neither - I'm carnivorous ! :D

Why China ? :unsure:

Aaapnaa Jigariii Yaaar haiii ! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom