What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say, I can't wait to see if this is true or not.

To Russian members here, lets not forget who funds the extremists in Chechnya and Dagestan that also kill moderate muslim clerics.

A few days ago you complained about how the Sunnis - code word Vahabi - don't recognize your religion to be a part of the Muslim faith, and now you wish to see them getting killed :lol: you're contradicting yourself!

As for Chechnya and Dagestan, everybody knows who helped them :cheesy: and there's nothing much you or the Russians can do about it :D the US openly admitted that they were supporting them.

cut off the head of the snake, if you know what I mean

Oh yeah, the pot call kettle black :lol:

Who's supporting Hezbollah? Who supported Al-Qaida in Iraq? Who armed and trained the Hauthis? Who supported and funded Hamas?

There is only on snake in this world, Iran is a tumor and this tumor must be extracted sooner than later. The storm is coming :wave:

and if Russia is smart about it, the Qataris and Saudis might not even know who did what....

Funny :lol:
Allow me to introduce KSA's Iron defence babe!

Of course there will be a response from US . but not from ANY arab country.;)

Persian ego LoLz.

We shot your Aircrafts, the Mullahs managed to keep their mouths shut.

I think you're missing a key point.

There is a big difference between regional war and worldwide war. Clearly, Russia isn't located in the ME, so who's going to attack KSA? Your mullahs won't dare to commit suicide yoo! The last attempts your mullahs dreamt to avenge Al-Qadisiyah you guys lost 600k :lol:

Don't worry, if your mullahs are willing to spark out a war with us, the first targets the RSAF will execute is Tehran, Mashhad, and Qom!

If Iran, Russia, and China make an alliance, lets just say , they can do ALOT.

I don't wish to disappoint you!

Guess what! China pledged to cut its oil import from Iran this month :lol: so don't you even think for a second that China will stand with you any longer. Plus, our relation with the PRC is a way stronger than what it is with the "Islamic" Rebpulic of Iran.

and lets be serious can the US afford another war in the Middle East?

True, the US won't go to war for economic reasons, but the US Gov't vowed that Iran won't get its hand on nuclear weapons. The other thing is that, the US won't go to war with Russia or maybe Iran for now, but if a war is imposed on them then that's a differnet story.

In case Russia tries KSA will play the muslim card.

It's the other way around. Take a look at some posts here and you can say that an attack on the holy land means an attack on all Muslims. Obviously, KSA doesn't own Mecca and Madeina, it belongs to every single Muslim.

So are the Saudis still buying the russian tanks. On topic, Qatar hosts the biggest US base, and Saudi, well if the Russians were naive enough to do that, they would be hit by everyone with everything that can be thrown at them.

Well, the tanks deal is off, and Yes, each GCC state except KSA hosts US bases.

what are vodka prices in Russia now a days ?????:lol:
Much better then Vodka............Ketel 1

Ketel-One-Citroen-Vodka_15CAC727.jpg

KSA-Qatar are top terror supporting countries...Both their regimes are dictator monarchies

@Arabian Legend
@Yzd Khalifa
@al-Hasani
What do you guys think?

It would be a regional war afterward! There will be a response. :)

The West longs for a confrontation with Russia, but not China due to its economical status. But I doubt that the Russians will do such irrational thing like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense thread. If they attack then I hope that they do not attack Makkah and Madinah.

What is Ketel 1?
Don 't try while partying in Saudi heat...You willll run buck naked and look for 1000 women to cool u down....it is from vodka family. VODKA mean water in Russian ,,if am nit wrong

The West longs for a confrontation with Russia, but not China due to its economical status. But I doubt that the Russians will do such irrational thing like this.

If they attack you....I'll come & save your Wolfy Buttt....I promise ! :kiss3:

In return I want @BLACKEAGLE dressed as a Barbie Doll & made to sing 'I'm too sexxxy' in front of the Religious Police HQ ! :whistle:

And yes @al-Hasani has the exclusive rights to upload that video to Youtube & make whatever money off it should he so desire ! :agree:

Don 't try while partying in Saudi heat...You willll run buck naked and look for 1000 women to cool u down....it is from vodka family. VODKA mean water in Russian ,,if am nit wrong

Oh, I have never tried alcohol and it is not permitted in Islam as we both know. No alcohol is sold in KSA. I thought it was water what you mentioned.

I have seen alcohol here in France, USA and Denmark but I have kept far away from it. Despite many people trying to force me to try it during social gatherings.

Heat? It depends where in Saudi Arabia. If it is in Ta'if (located 2000 meters above sea level) in Hejaz for example it is not even very warm/hot during summer. The hottest temperatures are found in parts of Najd and Eastern Province!

If they attack you....I'll come & save your Wolfy Buttt....I promise ! :kiss3:

In return I want @BLACKEAGLE dressed as a Barbie Doll & made to sing 'I'm too sexxxy' in front of the Religious Police HQ ! :whistle:

And yes @al-Hasani has the exclusive rights to upload that video to Youtube & make whatever money off it should he so desire ! :agree:

What video my friend?:cheesy:

If I am wrong and Russia is really serious then guys: "Get ready for WW3"

@Yzd Khalifa and others...what do you think?

I this another pathetic propaganda to deviate attention of world from current scenario?Or Russians have really lost their mind?

Maybe they're trying to buy sometime to save their faces for the crimes that had been taken place in Syria. Clearly, many people around the World nowadays view Russia as the biggest enemy to the Syrian people.

I haven't seen Russia's anti-saudi comment from officials.. :blink:

Actually, they criticized our FP, but as usual, KSA doesn't give a rat about them.

What video my friend?:cheesy:

Why Black's performance of course ! :azn:

Think of it....who wouldn't give money to see a fat & cute Jordanian like @BLACKEAGLE giving such a stellar performance & that too infront of the Mutawaas ? :D

Such beauty coupled with such balls - A sure shot winner ! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom