What's new

Russia has confirmed its decision to deliver S-300 air defense missile systems to Iran.

This is True. But there is hyprocricy going on here, several Iranian members (Inc. you) claimed that BAVAR would surpass S-300 without knowing much about the system.
when we Iranians say it is S-300 + some better aspects..it is because the Iranian commander in charge says so...but when somebody comes claiming it is not better, then he must bring up proof for that... No outsider can say it is not better unless the info is out... but for commander it is a known fact..

Who said I don't like Irani people and their achievements? I am only talking against people who say Bavar is more advanced and better than S-300.
always good to clarify I am blamed unjustly by Iranians as well. I admire the country, its history and its people and its influence on the subcontinent is very impressive. I have a slight disagreement to the foreign relations of Iran and I submit that there is room for improvement.

as for the indigenous achievements of Iranians, yes there is effort and there is commitment but there is a lot of hot air as well by the look of the 70s era items being repainted and and produced with new names. jets, helicopters missiles you name it. thats the general comment
as for the current thread and the system I am impressed

always good to clarify I am blamed unjustly by Iranians as well. I admire the country, its history and its people and its influence on the subcontinent is very impressive. I have a slight disagreement to the foreign relations of Iran and I submit that there is room for improvement.

as for the indigenous achievements of Iranians, yes there is effort and there is commitment but there is a lot of hot air as well by the look of the 70s era items being repainted and and produced with new names. jets, helicopters missiles you name it. thats the general comment
Your judgement is still biased clearly based on your personal feelings of X and Y and Z.... You know why ME and DHESI such a mess? Because being fair is the last thing one would consider....

Even my aunty knows now that the SAEGHE-2 fighter just look like an 1970's F-5.... My aunty knows that even though they have a shared overall shape, SAEGHE has %15 bigger size of hull, a twin tail config, whole new avionics, a whole new radar, a whole new navigation and communication set, a whole new displays (MFD) and new weaponry....

Only an arrogant person can come to conclude (pretend to conclude that way only!!) that despite tens and tens of totally new Iranian designs and techs, Iran has nothing but repainted, renamed 70s stuff!!!

Iranian High Tech Industries

I got very disappointed in you...

You've shown in the past you're clueless about military matters. You at one point tried to mock Iran's torposcatter thinking they were radar for detection and you suggestions they will be able to detect enemy plane if plane flies between the dishes.:lol: You should stick to commenting about matter you know about, if not then, well, that's how people make themselves look foolish...

You've shown in the past you're clueless about military matters. You at one point tried to mock Iran's torposcatter thinking they were radar for detection and you suggestions they will be able to detect enemy plane if plane flies between the dishes.:lol: You should stick to commenting about matter you know about, if not then, well, that's how people make themselves look foolish...
Yes I have confessed my utter ignorance at the architecture and technology of Iranian military hardware.
well remembered including those radars lol the post was a mix of trolling and amusement sorry
I mean when I see the Iranian drones based on Nazy German v1 rockets then it is obvious that I wont take your claims seriously looking at F5 freedom fighter and Hawk missiles of the 70s being re-branded as some Iranian innovation.
if they carry some nanotechnology inside then fine.

Your judgement is still biased clearly based on your personal feelings of X and Y and Z.... You know why ME and DHESI such a mess? Because being fair is the last thing one would consider....

Even my aunty knows now that the SAEGHE-2 fighter just look like an 1970's F-5.... My aunty knows that even though they have a shared overall shape, SAEGHE has %15 bigger size of hull, a twin tail config.
my respect to your aunty

and I am very sorry for disappointing you

how Chinese, Indians or even Russians could build an even stronger nuke while they had no American nukes already?

You give credit to all your speculations but never give credit to the fact that you can not compare two SAM systems that you don't yet have any info about its capabilities and specifications... can you for once swallow your pride and act professional?

You can not be sure if X is better than Y if you don't have both letters known to you... no buts... Period...

I light my way burning a $100 bill, while some other stupid people use candles!!

really? I wish Bangladesh can help us with some of these obsolete systems in future!!

LOL!!!! yeah... LOL

I don't know why you're so angry at Bangladesh and us Bengalis. I don't know the intent of iajdani, but maybe he was laughing at the other commenters ridiculous attitude?

Anyway, generally I support Iranians but seeing this attitude makes me question whether they're to be supported.

Russia supporting Muslims countries very quickly and delivered their weapons in no time

Back
Top Bottom