What's new

Russia forces kill two suspected militants in Dagestan raid

Its true muslims are troublesome... You just cant earn submission from them! Its better to give them independence......

Indians, i usually hear opposite tone from you when same thing happens in China!

it seems everywhere there are Buddhists there are problems to, and it also seems everywhere there are Christians there are problems, it also seems like everywhere there are jews there are problems.

what is your point? that some low life iq idiots want something every muslim wants it. i could care less about their 'struggle'. but don't come here and point finger at each and every single Muslim because of some few.

Muslims in Minority:

India
China
Russia
Israel
Thailand
Philiphinnes
Nigeria
Sudan(Solved, you Know How!)
Sri Lanka

Everywhere They want to Establish Darul-ul-islam i.e. All Non-Muslims Convert to Islam and Establish Sharia Law.

Already Insurgencies are there in all the above Countries and Call for Separation.

great thread man just to point fingers towards Islam and Muslims just because Russians kill some Muslims with terrorist tags. and as expected indians are dying to contribute to this thread.............
it was time when afgans beat the hell out of russians and all the world praise them as holly worriers , Mujahedens, freedom fighters and now they become terrorist because they are Muslims and they want independence in every non Muslim country great

great thread man just to point fingers towards Islam and Muslims just because Russians kill some Muslims with terrorist tags. and as expected indians are dying to contribute to this thread.............
it was time when afgans beat the hell out of russians and all the world praise them as holly worriers , Mujahedens, freedom fighters and now they become terrorist because they are Muslims and they want independence in every non Muslim country great

Come on dude..why are you blaming Indian...if you have some valid points about the issue itself, you can explain...Indian always raise this topic because in most of the times, India suffered because of few Islamic idiots patronized by my neighoring country..

Muslims in Minority:

India
China
Russia
Israel
Thailand
Philiphinnes
Nigeria
Sudan(Solved, you Know How!)
Sri Lanka

Everywhere They want to Establish Darul-ul-islam i.e. All Non-Muslims Convert to Islam and Establish Sharia Law.

Already Insurgencies are there in all the above Countries and Call for Separation.

more than half of the east side of the capital Oslo is Muslims... we are the majority, why don't we ask for separation and blow ourselfs up and make problem here?

why don't you mention other countries Muslims are in?

Just replace Dagestan with Xinjiang and his tone will change instantly to pro-China.
??? Open any Xinxiang thread and see my comments there... Whats China??? My brothers come first!

It seems wherever there are Muslims, there are problems. It is as if Muslims can't coexists peacefully anywhere in the world.

I really don't understand how Muslims live with such poison in there minds.

Wow, how much dumber and blindly racist can anyone get? We have plenty of Muslims here where I live. 10% of my countrymen are Muslims, good citizens who have contributed immensely to the nation. Heard of Islam-related issues ever in Singapore? Don't get judgmental and accuse Muslims of not being able to integrate because I've amongst them for more than 3 decades and it has always been positive. Be careful what u say, cos India has a very poor track record in upholding minority issues, so before u make sweeping statements, make sure that in the first place, u r hiding out in a position that can be defended.

more than half of the east side of the capital Oslo is Muslims... we are the majority, why don't we ask for separation and blow ourselfs up and make problem here?

why don't you mention other countries Muslims are in?

He forgot about my country too. These guys need to learn to do a little research before shooting out nonsense on the Internet. I see that on many forums.

Congratulation Russia, the seperatism and the religious extremism need to be eliminated.

If some people can applaud Russia of doing this, then don't come with the double standard hypocrisy when other countries are doing the same. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom