What's new

Russia can be next after Syria

Who the hell has the capability to take on Russia, and not get destroyed in return :cheesy:

just one sentence: only idiots will think Russia is next after syria :omghaha:

Exactly, only idiots can think that Russia is after syria. This is the stupidest thread I have seen on PDF in past three years. :lol:

NO.Nobody attacks a country with thousands of nuclear warheads,the russkies are safe to enjoy their vodka.

why are you so sure?

what makes you think that it is a conventional war we are talking about, the russians are concerned about the concept of humanitarian war, making some fake human rights story, inserting some dupes/moles and then creating a justification to intervene.

it wont be easy to do with russia, but i think russia dont even want to even get close to that stage because that might push them to confrontation with us, and they dont want that.

The West can not defeat Russia in a military sense. But it may try to start a revolution. In the twentieth century, they managed to do it twice - in 1917 and 1991.

With Putin enjoying a reputation rating that Obama can only dream of? I don't think so.

Your economy is soaring (at least better than Europe), oil prices are set to climb again after Syria announcement, your industry is picking up, you have immense goodwill in the developing world and the best part: Even American and European common citizens are supporting your leader against action on Syria.

In short, Putin just scored the biggest goal with one single shot: winning over western citizenry and politically forcing NATO leaders to scale down.

No one in their right mind will start a war against you.

Even jehad against you is not possible, because of the past record of you guys crushing jehadi terrorism with iron fist. That too when you were weak and poorer.

What makes you think they can harrass Russia today?

I find it strange that a Russian wrote the article.

Come on man. Everyone has their set of weirdos. :cheers:

All Russians can't think the same way. Zyuganov is desperate for a share of limelight that czar Putin takes always.

With Putin enjoying a reputation rating that Obama can only dream of? I don't think so.

Your economy is soaring (at least better than Europe), oil prices are set to climb again after Syria announcement, your industry is picking up, you have immense goodwill in the developing world and the best part: Even American and European common citizens are supporting your leader against action on Syria.

In short, Putin just scored the biggest goal with one single shot: winning over western citizenry and politically forcing NATO leaders to scale down.

No one in their right mind will start a war against you.

Even jehad against you is not possible, because of the past record of you guys crushing jehadi terrorism with iron fist. That too when you were weak and poorer.

What makes you think they can harrass Russia today?

They can draw us into a major war, as it was in 1914. We were their allies, but that did not stop them to make a Revolution and instantly recognize all the breakaway provinces and does not recognize any Russian government right up to the end of the Civil War.
They are very sneaky people. This thing in their blood. The fact that now in Russia Putin - a huge success. This has upset all their plans, but they will not rest. Rule the world - a very strong drug, and from it they do not voluntarily give up and will try to destroy anyone who gets in the way.

b63fy.jpg

then be prepared for world war 3..

and then world war 4 will be fought with swords..

why are you so sure?

what makes you think that it is a conventional war we are talking about, the russians are concerned about the concept of humanitarian war, making some fake human rights story, inserting some dupes/moles and then creating a justification to intervene.

it wont be easy to do with russia, but i think russia dont even want to even get close to that stage because that might push them to confrontation with us, and they dont want that.

wake up.....same goes to usa....and please be sure abt ur stance....

Back
Top Bottom