What's new

Russia and India to Create Gen. 5 Fighter

believe ur comman sence........leave the stealth EW ,they r dependent on russian for there engines.

As, with Russia in the past during cold war stealing, Royal Royce engines, everyone starts somewhere, US itself took apart Russian planes, etc. So, find some common sense and use it.

SOrry my net was dissconnected here are also some pic of it Stealthy :

along with the pic of Su 47 :

Pics of j-12 & j-13 and their avionic and HMS :

Why you feel that? Give me one genuine reason to believe you.

Why do we see numerous reports of Pakistan planning to install western radar ,avonics & weapon systems on JF-17?
or
where are there reports that PAF does not want J-10 in their current format?

SOrry my net was dissconnected here are also some pic of it Stealthy :

along with the pic of Su 47 :

Pics of j-12 & j-13 and their avionic and HMS :

I doubt these are the supposed stealth fighters.
Simple fact that they have canards means stealth is out of the window.

As a rule I would disregard most of the "pictures" that you see on the web at the moment. Most of them are composites of other planes or pure fabrications. the HMS and cockpit equipment photo's may be real but most of the others are not. The Chinese rarely announce projects until a few years after the project is all but completed.

I doubt these are the supposed stealth fighters.
Simple fact that they have canards means stealth is out of the window.

Typhon also uses canards and have RCS of only 0.05~0.1 m2

Typhon also uses canards and have RCS of only 0.05~0.1 m2

But no one calls Typhoon as stealth aircraft! Not even EADS.
Typhoon is a LO airacraft not VLO which defines stealth.

believe ur comman sence........leave the stealth EW ,they r dependent on russian for there engines.

Who is talking about engines?? Read the post before you comment genius.

Why do we see numerous reports of Pakistan planning to install western radar ,avonics & weapon systems on JF-17?
or
where are there reports that PAF does not want J-10 in their current format?

Thats indeed true. However, if Russians can build avionics of a 5th generation fighter than Chinese also can, and may be a lot better. See the JF-17 (avionics was proposed and made by PAF & Chinese together). J-10 is being looked for in regards to avionics, it is modern. What PAF is looking for is an AESA radar or better (one part of avionics), and additional EW systems.

Hence your claim is wrong.

Thats indeed true. However, if Russians can build avionics of a 5th generation fighter than Chinese also can, and may be a lot better. See the JF-17 (avionics was proposed and made by PAF & Chinese together). J-10 is being looked for in regards to avionics, it is modern. What PAF is looking for is an AESA radar or better (one part of avionics), and additional EW systems.

Hence your claim is wrong.

First thing the point about if Russians can do it then the Chinese can also do it is moot. We can go on saying if x can do then y can do and that means everyone can do eveything. Russian never supplies top of the line stuff to the Chinese. They still dont trust each other. Russia was and still is a major aircraft producing nation.It had slowed down because of budget constraints not because of scientific deficiency.

Second point about avonics. You actually answered my question. If PAF & Chinese jointly proposed and developed the avonics why does PAF still want a western avonics suite?
PAF had F-16 avonics for reference.Dont you think they would have atleast prefer that the avonics was up to that standard.But they still are on a look out for better avonics.Says all isn't it.

What PAF is looking or expecting better in J10 is what is the minimum for 5th gen bird. AESA,Sensor Fusion,High bandwidth datalink,supercruise engine.

It is obvious that PAF is comparing J10 with F-16 50/52. If PAF thinks a 4th gen J10 does not meet the standard of the F16 50/52 which it is recieving, how can you say that Chinese can bring out a 5th gen aircraft so fast.

Russian never supplies top of the line stuff to the Chinese. They still dont trust each other. Russia was and still is a major aircraft producing nation.It had slowed down because of budget constraints not because of scientific deficiency.

Stop wishing. The subs, the frigates, the aircrafts, all of them are top notch. Heck those Su-30 are better than what Russians supplied to you guys. Russia gives retired scrap aircraft carrier to India doesn't mean anything. It is a weak argument.

If PAF & Chinese jointly proposed and developed the avonics why does PAF still want a western avonics suite?
PAF had F-16 avonics for reference.Dont you think they would have atleast prefer that the avonics was up to that standard.But they still are on a look out for better avonics.Says all isn't it.

There are parts of avionics that PAF wants, not the whole thing. I dont know much about avionics (which parts are being looked for) but that doesn't necessarily means they are inferior to Russians in avionics or EW field. PAF prefers top notch stuff (i.e. radar, weapons integration, EW, etc) for everything. India is starting to buy top notch stuff from Israel, French.. what does it say about Russia? They must be behind in this field too. Again a weak argument.

Stop wishing. The subs, the frigates, the aircrafts, all of them are top notch. Heck those Su-30 are better than what Russians supplied to you guys. Russia gives retired scrap aircraft carrier to India doesn't mean anything. It is a weak argument.

Wrong point webby. Even the chinese accept that their Su-30 MKKs and MK2s are not as good as India's MKIs.

There are parts of avionics that PAF wants, not the whole thing. I dont know much about avionics (which parts are being looked for) but that doesn't necessarily means they are inferior to Russians in avionics or EW field. PAF prefers top notch stuff (i.e. radar, weapons integration, EW, etc) for everything. India is starting to buy top notch stuff from Israel, French.. what does it say about Russia? They must be behind in this field too. Again a weak argument.

The reason Russian avionics lag behind is coz of lack of funds for avionics development. As PAKFA is gonna b russia's frontline fighter, and India is also paying for it, there'll be enough funds for avionics development for PAKFA.

however, if, Russian avionics dont match up to india's requirements, then india
will customise PAKFA like we did the MKI

Wrong point webby. Even the chinese accept that their Su-30 MKKs and MK2s are not as good as India's MKIs.

The reason Russian avionics lag behind is coz of lack of funds for avionics development. As PAKFA is gonna b russia's frontline fighter, and India is also paying for it, there'll be enough funds for avionics development for PAKFA.

however, if, Russian avionics dont match up to india's requirements, then india
will customise PAKFA like we did the MKI

Interesting point....so if the Russians can't create avionics then India will? Or will it go down the MKI route and allow western companies to integrate avionics into their brand new frontline fighter?

Hmmmmmm I doubt it......and if the DRDO is going to be involved then the fighter would probably enter service in 2200AD

Back
Top Bottom