What's new

Russia and China veto UN Resolution against Syria

in goro ki tel ki bhook kab khatam hogi...damm Iraq gone,libya gone...Iran sanctioned....i was just thinking what NxT and here you go now they are after Syria

As I know, Sirya is closet ally of Iran, veto agiasnt Sirya means China indirectly hit Iran and try to get as much oil as she can before running away and leave her friend high and dry again like Pol Pot.:coffee:

Russia and China veto UN resolution against Syrian regime | World news | guardian.co.uk

As usual your trying to turn this into an China thread again, How about your good friend Russia the leading advocator of going against this ? also Assad is best friends with Russia then he is with China. If the west ended up Invading Iran then you probably would have blamed us as well. :coffee:

As I know, Sirya is closet ally of Iran, veto agiasnt Sirya means China indirectly hit Iran and try to get as much oil as she can before running away and leave her friend high and dry again like Pol Pot.:coffee:
Actually you are unable to understand the news - US/NATO wants to hit Syrian Regime where as Russia/China is protecting it (Syrian Regime is Iran's Proxy in Syria)..so Russia and China are helping Iran indirectly.China is actually using veto against US not against Syria..the resolution was brought to the UN by NATO.

And once again we are the focal point of a war of tugs between east and west. Both don't give a rat's a$$ about the people.

if US/Nato wants to do that they will do...as they have always done...In the name of saving innocent lives, WoT, you name it...They will find a reason, even if its a stupid one.

Back
Top Bottom