Rude pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I am opening a thread to point out rude and problematic posts on pdf . Apart from relying on overworked mod team (and the new 3 point rule), I think forum members should be a bit more proactive in pointing out posts that they think should not be posted on pdf.
This thread is in addition to 'report' button.
Hope this thread does not get closed. I will post original link to the post so that anybody can go and read the original post, and the context.

I am opening a thread to point out rude and problematic posts on pdf . Apart from relying on overworked mod team (and the new 3 point rule), I think forum members should be a bit more proactive in pointing out posts that they think should not be posted on pdf.
This thread is in addition to 'report' button.
Hope this thread does not get closed. I will post original link to the post so that anybody can go and read the original post, and the context.
i consider this post as problematic, you should be banned :P
serious note: i think apart from mods, some selected senior members should be allowed to take some limited action.

Not going to work, since most members indulge in such activities and would support people of their respective nationalities even though knowing deep down who the slanderer is.
I am unlikely to mention any Indian, yes you might be right. But you can do so. :)
btw I am only going to mention the person, his/her post and a link to it. I might be wrong in my assessment in which case the concerned person can simply ignore me. I am not looking forward to any interaction with the person here on this thread.

I am unlikely to mention any Indian, yes you might be right. But you can do so. :)
btw I am only going to mention the person, his/her post and a link to it. I might be wrong in my assessment in which case the concerned person can simply ignore me. I am not looking forward to any interaction with the person here on this thread.

Since you started the thread i guess you should do the honours.

I have in the past reported posters from all countries - remained impartial to my fellow countrymen as well.

What peeves me, (rudeness and illogical trolling apart), is that multiple threads are running on bl**dy almost on same topics - esp in Indian section of PDF.

Moderators of PDF - is this about having the max number of hits on PDF or qualitative discussions? I believe with the proliferation of multiple-same-topic threads, you want to lean on the former (max number of hits).

You should have started with your own countrymen who blantanly abuse Islam and then edit their posts not because they find it abusive but because they have received enough pats on their backs by then, by their mates and don't want to get banned either. By the way they don't only abuse Islam either. Anyways those who hold considerable authority here are to be blamed for that and as far as that is concerned nothing would change. Nice effort though.

You should have started with your own countrymen who blantanly abuse Islam and then edit their posts not because they find it abusive but because they have received enough pats on their backs by then, by their mates and don't want to get banned either. By the way they don't only abuse Islam either. Anyways those who hold considerable authority here are to be blamed for that and as far as that is concerned nothing would change. Nice effort though.
you can post them here yaar, I have abused islam a few times, so am no saint here. :)

What about some Chinese trolls who exist only to troll, open multiple accounts, and sometimes hide their country flags, all for trolling. They can't be controlled through this method.

i consider this post as problematic, you should be banned :P
serious note: i think apart from mods, some selected senior members should be allowed to take some limited action.
Title holders can rate posts... three negative ratings make the posts disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom