What's new

Romania cancelled 1.2bn$ French Gowind-class corvettes deal

France is the worst European country with bloody past in African countries. What ever is happening to them should be multiplied by 10 and then some more.

This.

French are no different to the Anglos in their lust for imperialism.

The EU is a waste. The real European power is the Alliance of Russia, France and Germany.
I would also put Italy, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Belorussia there, in 1st wave. Second wave will be almost every European state apart from Poland and Romania.

Oh la la, look...it's an anti-French gala! This is insane, the Australian subs contract seems to have worked as the tip of the iceberg. Now it's turning into a Titanic for the French!

In my opinion, more nations would cancel French military contracts, including Mirage upgrades and Rafale's. It would serve very well for the JF-17 block III. The French were providing an alternative to the US weapons on hard cash and nations had to put up with their slow production, delays, etc. The "Chinese factor" simply requires agile production now a days, especially defense articles.

FATF restrictions on Pakistan, current situation is comeuppance that couldn't happened to more deserving country,
French Fries !!!

You confuse easily.

You remembered. I remembered. That's we.
I was confused because the way you said it,I was wondering if you are Russian or something and you meant you didn't forget the reason why the deal was cancelled

Western Europe (France & Germany) believes in liberal democracy. Putin is at best an autocrat. At the worst Russia has thousands of nukes with a grudge
Russian actions in Ukraine are a red line for the Europeans
American racism is the love of dehumanizing other races. I believe that the common pursuit of mankind is peace, stability and a happy life. As long as Russians are human, they will also pursue peace, stability and happiness. So do Muslims, and so do most Americans. When the U.S. government cornered Muslims, some chose extreme measures to preserve their last dignity as human beings. Americans sum up these behaviors as the nature of Muslims. The US had tens of thousands of nukes aimed at the Soviet Union and now complains that Russia has lots of nukes? Who first invented the nuclear bomb, who used it in war, who actually committed genocide?

Frenchi getting shafted.
They used to shaft customers Royal way
A lot of European countries don't want to go along with the US dictum of hating Russia. They see massive business oppertunities, and do not believe the US story of the great Russian threat. There is a fault line in the Western alliance between the US (and poodle UK) and the Europeans.
Well now they are free as EU since UK is out good chance to recalibrate theior relationship with East

Does anyone really believe Russia is going to sweep through Europe? The country that can conquer Europe is called the Soviet Union, not Russia. Americans and Europeans really need to get over their childhoods. The Soviet Union is dead.
The EU is a waste. The real European power is the Alliance of Russia, France and Germany.

If there is no Russia, what are the reasons for the existence of EU army and military enterprises? Where did the generals get their bonuses and medals? Do you think the EU military has no political support? Right wing media, political parties and other forces, do you think they want to dead? It is because the EU needs an enemy, so the EU chose Russia as the enemy.

They already have long running joint ventures on the helicopters, pretty much all of China’s Helicopters are Airbus/Eurocopter designs.

What about French design aircraft and submarines and warships?

Back
Top Bottom