What's new

Right-wing bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect att

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
Right-wing bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect attention from Taliban’s attack on Malala

Since the past two days a picture of a young girl has been circulating on facebook and twitter saying that the girl did not get any coverage because she was injured in a drone attack.

Majority of those circulating that picture are affiliated with PTI, Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N and ASWJ-LeJ who are equating Taliban’s attack on Malala Yousafzai with drone attacks on Taliban.

Here is one of several examples:

prop.png

Propaganda by a PTI social media official

A couple of things that need to be clarified regarding that girl.

The name of that girl is Laiba and she was NOT injured in a drone attack. She was going for eid shopping in Peshawar with her family & a convoy of FC (Frontier Constabulary of Pakistan Army) passing by opened fire on the car thinking the car belonged to terrorists and as a result 7 year old Laiba lost her leg.

The tragic incident was also reported in daily Dawn.

dawn.png

Pakistans victims of war struggle to move on | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

If you want to blame someone then please blame those army officials who not only injured young Laiba but also refused to pay the promised amount for her treatment and then tortured her father when he tried to register an FIR (Police report).

Laiba moved to London after the incident and is doing great.

While most people are in denial about Taliban-ASWJ’s crimes against fellow Pakistanis, some of us have actually been helping these young victims of terrorism

Source: Twitter, facebook

Source: http://criticalppp.com/archives/229851?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

People are acting like Malala doesn't matter as much as drone victims. They're acting like she's a Western Agent. Poor Malala.

On this forum too, people posted pictures of bomb blast victims as victims of drone attack.

One child is by no means more important than the hundreds killed by drone attacks.
Becsuse one mala was shot....drone attacks cannot be supported.
Those children killed and disabled by drones are also children being illegally,unlawfully, shot by a tyrant They too cant be forgotten.

One child is by no means more important than the hundreds killed by drone attacks.
Those children killed and disabled by drones are also children being illegally,unlawfully, shot by a tyrant They too cant be forgotten.

So supporting the extermination of Taliban is supporting Drone attacks. So let's let Malala die, no drone attacks, save Taliban because you can't support both

So supporting the extermination of Taliban is supporting Drone attacks. So let's let Malala die, no drone attacks, save Taliban because you can't support both

And he isn't supporting BOTH. He's clearly supporting the savages he could relate to, Mullahs.

And Trolla, what else could you expect from Mullah sympathizers, my man?
Don't tell me you didn't expect them to lie for they are the masters of deception.
I don't think Pakistanis as whole are gonna resist Drone Strikes as long these Mullahs keep blowing themselves in Public.
They've killed over 35,000 innocent Pakistanis so far.

As long as Drones 'cause little to no collateral damage(And I believe they try to keep collateral damage as low as possible), I won't oppose them or better yet, I'll support them. These savages must be dealt with one way or another. MULLAHS HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE. PERIOD.

And he isn't supporting BOTH. He's clearly supporting the savages he could relate to, Mullahs.

And Trolla, what else could you expect from Mullah sympathizers, my man?
Don't tell me you didn't expect them to lie for they are the masters of deception.
I don't think Pakistanis as whole are gonna resist Drone Strikes as long these Mullahs keep blowing themselves in Public.
They've killed over 35,000 innocent Pakistanis so far.

As long as Drones 'cause little to no collateral damage(And I believe they try to keep collateral damage as low as possible), I won't oppose them or better yet, I'll support them. These savages must be dealt with one way or another. MULLAHS HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE. PERIOD.

But A line Needs to Be Drawn right ?? While I hate this pretentious Sympathy Seeking Campaign by PTI Troupes a line Needs to be drawn Somewhere .

This way U.S. is Killing 1 mullah and creating 10 as rabid and vile like him . Its been more than a year and Drone Strikes are not Working . Lets Hope Think Tanks at Islamabad and Lahore and Kabul will chalk up a better plan

Yes but i am sure no one in CIA Or Pentagon orders a hit against these children - It is collateral damage where as Taliban ordered a hit against Malala = Grown up man scared of 14 year old!!.- After all the Taliban cowards hide behind the civilians.

Back
Top Bottom