What's new

Right way to create telangana?

Puchtoon

Reaction score
Lok sabha Telecast blocked.....Bill for telangana returned w/o passing by andhra assembly...no consensus ,is this the way to pass a bill?

You may agree with telangana formation or not ,but should this be the precedent ?

Please discuss !:-)

P.S i'm a bjp/modi supporter but i don't support what they did in parliament neither i support sonia mama

Last edited:
Do people know that its what people of telangana want? both national parties support it. there was a commission put up and gave its report. today the state is being divided along those lines. of course one will always be opposed to the decision of another , but what else can be done now?
telangana was a demand for close to 50 yrs now.

point is if state assembly turns it down how justified is it for centre to impose it's will ?

Lok sabha Telecast blocked.....Bill for telangana returned w/o passing by andhra assembly...no consensus ,is this the way to pass a bill?

You may agree with telangana formation or not ,but should this be the precedent ?

Please discuss !:-)

P.S i'm a bjp/modi supporter but i don't support what they did in parliament neither i support sonia mama
-- the way should be the way in 2000 , 3 states carved out...
there should be these point imp for any new state formation,
1. The logic/ rational behind bifurcation ?
(size - like UP, )
2. will of the people .?
expressed through assembly and other means.. if state legislature says no then no..only in national emergency /interest it shouldbe over rule)
3. admin/ economical viability of new state?
4. what problem can be solved with bifurcation and which new problem will come?

point is if state assembly turns it down how justified is it for centre to impose it's will ?
no. ultimate right with center to create new state .. with or without state assembly assent ,,
but in spirit of indian constitution center should consult and resolve most/ valid objection for opposition..

Telangana LIVE: Shinde tables bill, But BJP says no debate, no vote | Daily India News

--

no. ultimate right with center to create new state .. with or without state assembly assent ,,
but in spirit of indian constitution center should consult and resolve most/ valid objection for opposition..

Telangana LIVE: Shinde tables bill, But BJP says no debate, no vote | Daily India News

I know that, point is of it's justification

is federalism intact ?

does it challenges the previous understanding of division on linguistic basis ?

can demand of united AP be resolved with economic gifts.?

what happens if suicides starts for united AP ?

Their should be a national consensus to develop a mechanism to deal with creations of different states .
mob, suicides, age of demand should never be the parameter.

I know that, point is of it's justification

is federalism intact ?
federalism .. is complex term...but in this case NO...
actually they implementing same formula .. in 50s separate state of telnaga proposed but politcal compulsion stopped it.. correct me if i am wrong ..

No.. people will is ultimate.. economics second.. as india is for people and people is for india..

AP.. had bloody history for new states.. it was 1st state to form...
i fear more clashes between 2 group of people in which innocent life will be harm

Their should be a national consensus to develop a mechanism to deal with creations of different states .
that shuld be the ideal case.. but mostly ideal is exception in india
mob, suicides, age of demand should never be the parameter.
Never.. even congress knows it..
they dont have rational for new states ..except votes..
so they avoiding debate and blocking telecast..
shame on congress.
for some votes million of life will change for wrong reason
-----------
is federalism intact ?
federalism .. is complex term...but in this case NO...
actually they implementing same formula .. in 50s separate state of telnaga proposed but politcal compulsion stopped it.. correct me if i am wrong ..

No.. people will is ultimate.. economics second.. as india is for people and people is for india..

AP.. had bloody history for new states.. it was 1st state to form...
i fear more clashes between 2 group of people in which innocent life will be harm

that shuld be the ideal case.. but mostly ideal is exception in india
mob, suicides, age of demand should never be the parameter.[/quote]
Never.. even congress knows it..
they dont have rational for new states ..except votes..
so they avoiding debate and blocking telecast..
shame on congress.
for some votes million of life will change for wrong reason

Back
Top Bottom