What's new

Revenge of Pakistan

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This day in December is the 44th year, 11th month and 16 day anniversary of the Fall of Dhaka. A day that still bleeds, sometimes openly but most of the time in the quiet and cold darkness of one’s own stony soul.

Lots of laments, proverbs, and odes have been written about the fallen city and the shamed nation by the vanquishers, euphoric enemies, and vain citizenry of the dead and birthing country, but mine is a ballad woven with deathly notes descended from the past.

If my anguished soul could rise up and ascended the heavenly stairs, it could have read it, inscribed in fiery letters, from The Preserved Tablet, “Why thou broketh the third land which I had maketh by My Own Hands”.

The country that was given to spread peace, tranquility and justice, was broken on the behest of Them; Friends, Foes and Allies alike but more by the hands of I, You, Us; the Lovers.

This is the deathly story of “Them” and “Lovers”.

We start from the Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bengal Muslim League who became Bongobondhu of Bangladesh.

December 7, 1971 – First General Elections in Pakistan. Awami League get majority in East Pakistan and ZA Bhutto’s Pakistan People’s party gets majority in West Pakistan

March 1, 1971 – President General Yahya Khan postponed meeting of National Assembly. Long Night of Sorrow began, riots broke out in East Pakistan.

March 25, 1971 – tri lateral talks between Yahya, Mujib and Bhutto failed, Sheikh Mujib arrested.

March 26, 1971 and March 27, 1971, M A Hannan and Major Ziaur Rahman declared an independent Bangladesh

Riots, mayhem, killing, all hell broke loose

March 26, 1971 – Pakistan Army launches, Operation Search Light”

Flowing blood pools, and death of truth ensue
Claims made 300,000 Bengalis Killed, some claimed 3 million Bengalis killed.

Famed Bengali Journalist Sharmila Bose gives figures of 50,000 in her book: Dead Reckoning: Memoirs of the 1971 Bangladesh War

Indian General Sam Manekshaw who lead Indian army in 1971 in his book titled "Soldiering With Dignity" admitted to recruiting 80,000 Hindus to create Mukti Bahini dressed themselves up in Pakistani army uniforms and killed, raped and pillaged large numbers of civilians in East Pakistan

March 31, 1971 – The Enemy moves to give ‘A People Credit” to a mutiny sponsored by her - Indian Parliament passed resolution in support of the People of Bengal

November 21, 1971 – Mukti Bahini launched offensive in East Pakistan

December 4, 1971 – India launched full scale attack on East Pakistan

December 16, 1971 – outnumbered, out gunned, pincered, and abused Pak Army surrender by the order of West Pakistan High Command

Cobra stung the nightingale under the wild roses
You were not hurt, you don’t mind

Jan 12, 1971 – Sheikh Mujib became first PM of Bangladesh

3 YEARS 7 MONTHS 14 DAYS Later, Pakistan move in to take First Revenge
Fast forward to August 15, 1975 – Sheikh Mujib’s own BD troops moved in to PM’s residence at 32 Dhanmandi and killed Bangobondhu, his wife, Fazilatunnisa, three sons, Sheikh Kamal and wife Sultana Kamal, Sheikh Jamal and wife Rosy Jamal, ten year old Sheikh Russel, and brother Sheikh Nasser.

Another group of soldiers killed nephew Sheikh Fazlul Haque Moni and his pregnant wife. Yet another group gunned down Abdur Rab Serniabat, Sheikh Mujibu's brother-in-law, along with 13 family members on Mintu Road.

Two daughters Sheikh Hasina and Sheikh Rehana were in Germany away from harm’s way. Hasina has to play her role to become BD’s Prime Minster. Her fate yet to be unfolded.

7 YEARS 3 MONTHS 3 DAYS later Pakistan move in with a rope…Second Revenge
Flashback, December 20, 1971 - ZA Bhutto assumed the role of first Civilian CMLA and President of Pakistan

April 4, 1979 – ZA Bhutto was hanged at Central Jail Rawalpindi on the murder charges of Nawab Ahmed Raza Qasuri. Court proceedings were flawed, but ZA Bhutto had a greater accomplice’s hand in the chopping of Pakistan. He could have worked to save Pakistan from being cut into half. He could have worked to achieve to have a political consensus, but a great leader has to die because of his lust of power. His soul will witness more….

I need to quicken my pace, my patience failing me, moving to third name in the chopping list…A Progeny From The Culprit’s House to Be Wiped Out, and Then Another

8 YEARS 6 MONTHS 22 DAYS later and Counting
June 23, 1980 – Sanjay Gandhi, heir apparent of Mrs. Indra Gandhi dies in a place crash; Iron Lady has yet to see the execution of another character…..her turn is fast approaching

I declare an Independent Bangladesh….but you also declare your condemnation

9 YEARS 5 MONTHS 29 DAYS Have Passed and I have More Work To Do…
May 30, 1981 – General Ziaur Rahman assassinated in another bloody coup. General Ziaur Rahman became pro-Pakistan, but justice has to be served for his taking part in the dismemberment of Pakistan

Today we have sunken Two Nation Theory in Bay of BengalMaybe not….

But your second of the Two Sons will also be certainly blown away and ashes will be thrown to Yamuna, passing to Ganges as it empty out its unholy burden in the brackish waters of the Bay of Bengal

12 YEARS 10 MONTHS 30 DAYS Later – Merely A Second by Cosmic Reckoning
October 31, 1984 – Death of the Iron Lady, Indira Gandhi assassinated by own bodyguards

But why so? An enemy does what it does best! To strike when opportunity presents. The reason Pakistan took its revenge on Indira Gandhi, she used illicit, immoral, and unfair machinations to destroy a land which was created to fulfil the Designer’s Grand Design.

Other progeny will be wiped out….

ZA Bhutto’s role in not acting to save Pakistan will go deep…

13 YEARS 7 MONTHS 17 DAYS After
July 18, 1985 – Shahnawaz Bhutto dies in a France hotel under mysterious circumstances. Shahnawaz has blinded himself and formed Alzulfiqar terrorist organization to take revenge on Pakistan, not knowing that it was Pakistan who was dispensing a justice for an unending sin committed from 1970 to 1971.

I will put my head on your feet and take you down, down, down; I will end the dynasty

19 YEARS 5 MONTHS 20 DAYS Have Already Passed…
May 21, 1991 – Rajeev Gandhi killed by a bomb laden girl, the seemingly devoted teen ager bend down to touch the feet of the god; the god was no more there to plan another brass tacks.

First dynasty wiped out, second will surely be on the death path

Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthani?

O, my father’s daughter, why has though forsaken me?

It is after 24 YEARS 9 MONTHS 19 DAYS
September 20, 1996 – Mir Murtuza Bhutto was killed during a police encounter during the reign of his own sister – Brother Murtuza Bhutto wanted to hurt the Land Pakistan further, eyes open, sight shut, I don’t see anything!!!

Chapter closing for the second Dynasty….

36 YEARS and 26 DAYS after, I am nearing my quest, but not yet
December 27, 2007 – Two time Prime Minster, Benazir Bhutto assassinated by suspected TTP terrorists.

For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the chests.

You were given the crown two times and you conspired to get it for a third time singing ballads of martyrdoms, you close upon yourself the justice of the Ancient One, you call for punishment in haste.

Had You Understood The Revenge of The Land, that….It Is Justice Which is Taking Its Course, You Would Had Paused for Few Moments And Tried to Look Inward In Your Soul And Outwards To The Heavens, You Would Have Found Out, When No One Stirs a Finger, Pakistan Takes Its Revenge. You Should Have Stopped to Use The Death of The Papa As A ploy To Win Another Term and Keep Ridiculing The Just One.

The deathly story does not end here…

38 YEARS 1 MONTHS 27 DAYS after…
January 28, 2010 - August 15, 1975 - Mujib Coup plotters
Major (Rtd.) Bazlul Huda,
Lieutenant Colonel (Rtd.) Mohiuddin Ahmed,
Major (Rtd.) A.K.M. Mohiuddin Ahmed,
Colonel (Rtd.) Syed Faruque Rahman and
Colonel (Rtd.) Sultan Shahriar Rashid Khan were executed.

Did they took part in fighting against the country to which their souls have sworn a pact of allegiance; I think so?

Fate Watching the Last Survivor of the Deathly Story
Hasina Wajid, What Will Become of Thou

Pens Have Dried Up

That is the Decision and Timing of The “Ancient One”.

Pakistan doesn't believe in assassinations, all of this and more of those in Afghanistan who'd undo Pakistan in their dreams were undone themselves.... All a mighty coincidence. :coffee:

Pakistan doesn't believe in assassinations, all of this and more of those in Afghanistan who'd undo Pakistan in their dreams were undone themselves.... All a mighty coincidence. :coffee:
Respect your opinion, But There Is Nothing Coincidental In The Universe.

Beautifully put sequential and chronological series of events which surely suggest there is a designed pattern for these events but it also seems that the designer is no human, rather, THE ONE AND ONLY...

These are all event that has occurred with passage of time. Linking this with divine intervention is irrational.
There is nothing divine in assassinations and death.

So what do we do, make a documentary on it and earn more enemies, just like those trolls from Mossad do? - That's not the Pakistani way bro, of course what's stated above is fact and what 'happened' to our enemies in Afghanistan during the cold war is also a fact. But you know the epitome of intelligence craft is not only the capability to carry out a long term strategic operation with absolute success, but also the ability to "digest the success" and maintaintain radio silence. Keep your mouth shut and your enemies will fear you far more than if you went around making videos on wiping out three dynasties and a bunch of heads of states from the face of the earth to take your revenge for 1971. Our boys understand that very much.

Beautifully put sequential and chronological series of events which surely suggest there is a designed pattern for these events but it also seems that the designer is no human, rather, THE ONE AND ONLY...

So what do we do, make a documentary on it and earn more enemies, just like those trolls from Mossad do? - That's not the Pakistani way bro, of course what's stated above is fact and what 'happened' to our enemies in Afghanistan during the cold war is also a fact. But you know the epitome of intelligence craft is not only the capability to carry out a long term strategic operation with absolute success, but also the ability to "digest the success" and maintaintain radio silence. Keep your mouth shut and your enemies will fear you far more than if you went around making videos on wiping out three dynasties and a bunch of heads of states from the face of the earth to take your revenge for 1971. Our boys understand that very much.
The list should mention Hafizullah Amin and Najeebullah, both Presidents of Afghanistan. The former offered India to attack Pakistan from both sides & invited Russians for the same reason who themselves killed him after using him. The latter ie Najeebullah on a visit to India claimed Afghanistan & India can crush Pakistan like wheat is crushed into flour, yet he was hanged in public by militants.

War is an outbreak in sequence of event which never end..only a fool would take war as an independent event...just because Pakistan was dismembered and Bangladesh was liberated does not put an end to it..it sure makes it more difficult..but the centuries old game of thrones will continue..

The list should mention Hafizullah Amin and Najeebullah, both Presidents of Afghanistan. The former offered India to attack Pakistan from both sides & invited Russians for the same reason who themselves killed him after using him. The latter ie Najeebullah on a visit to India claimed Afghanistan & India can crush Pakistan like wheat is crushed into flour, yet he was hanged in public by militants.

Rehotric aside..if one looks deep enough into Pakistani history..we have become survivalist..often fighting bare nails in the global game of grand strategy..!

An Elephant never forgets, never forgives, never backs down.

cafc9bfe0ad9f86582a9b42a942fe32f.jpg

Could be! But 1971 was crime of a different league, so the character were handled in a different way IMO.

Quite a silly post and frankly childish one ,those who portrays Pakistani ISI /Agencies as super natural should get up .We lost our half body nothing matters

No videos, only put together a pattern using public domain knowledge.

No videos, only put together a pattern using public domain knowledge.

I think the title, Revenge of Pakistan, and phrases like Pakistan moving...gave wrong notion. I was only speaking metaphorically. I dont have any knowledge except what is publically available.
Hope that clears any confusion.

This day in December is the 44th year, 11th month and 16 day anniversary of the Fall of Dhaka. A day that still bleeds, sometimes openly but most of the time in the quiet and cold darkness of one’s own stony soul.

Lots of laments, proverbs, and odes have been written about the fallen city and the shamed nation by the vanquishers, euphoric enemies, and vain citizenry of the dead and birthing country, but mine is a ballad woven with deathly notes descended from the past.

If my anguished soul could rise up and ascended the heavenly stairs, it could have read it, inscribed in fiery letters, from The Preserved Tablet, “Why thou broketh the third land which I had maketh by My Own Hands”.

The country that was given to spread peace, tranquility and justice, was broken on the behest of Them; Friends, Foes and Allies alike but more by the hands of I, You, Us; the Lovers.

This is the deathly story of “Them” and “Lovers”.

We start from the Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bengal Muslim League who became Bongobondhu of Bangladesh.

December 7, 1971 – First General Elections in Pakistan. Awami League get majority in East Pakistan and ZA Bhutto’s Pakistan People’s party gets majority in West Pakistan

March 1, 1971 – President General Yahya Khan postponed meeting of National Assembly. Long Night of Sorrow began, riots broke out in East Pakistan.

March 25, 1971 – tri lateral talks between Yahya, Mujib and Bhutto failed, Sheikh Mujib arrested.

March 26, 1971 and March 27, 1971, M A Hannan and Major Ziaur Rahman declared an independent Bangladesh

Riots, mayhem, killing, all hell broke loose

March 26, 1971 – Pakistan Army launches, Operation Search Light”

Flowing blood pools, and death of truth ensue
Claims made 300,000 Bengalis Killed, some claimed 3 million Bengalis killed.

Famed Bengali Journalist Sharmila Bose gives figures of 50,000 in her book: Dead Reckoning: Memoirs of the 1971 Bangladesh War

Indian General Sam Manekshaw who lead Indian army in 1971 in his book titled "Soldiering With Dignity" admitted to recruiting 80,000 Hindus to create Mukti Bahini dressed themselves up in Pakistani army uniforms and killed, raped and pillaged large numbers of civilians in East Pakistan

March 31, 1971 – The Enemy moves to give ‘A People Credit” to a mutiny sponsored by her - Indian Parliament passed resolution in support of the People of Bengal

November 21, 1971 – Mukti Bahini launched offensive in East Pakistan

December 4, 1971 – India launched full scale attack on East Pakistan

December 16, 1971 – outnumbered, out gunned, pincered, and abused Pak Army surrender by the order of West Pakistan High Command

Cobra stung the nightingale under the wild roses
You were not hurt, you don’t mind

Jan 12, 1971 – Sheikh Mujib became first PM of Bangladesh

3 YEARS 7 MONTHS 14 DAYS Later, Pakistan move in to take First Revenge
Fast forward to August 15, 1975 – Sheikh Mujib’s own BD troops moved in to PM’s residence at 32 Dhanmandi and killed Bangobondhu, his wife, Fazilatunnisa, three sons, Sheikh Kamal and wife Sultana Kamal, Sheikh Jamal and wife Rosy Jamal, ten year old Sheikh Russel, and brother Sheikh Nasser.

Another group of soldiers killed nephew Sheikh Fazlul Haque Moni and his pregnant wife. Yet another group gunned down Abdur Rab Serniabat, Sheikh Mujibu's brother-in-law, along with 13 family members on Mintu Road.

Two daughters Sheikh Hasina and Sheikh Rehana were in Germany away from harm’s way. Hasina has to play her role to become BD’s Prime Minster. Her fate yet to be unfolded.

7 YEARS 3 MONTHS 3 DAYS later Pakistan move in with a rope…Second Revenge
Flashback, December 20, 1971 - ZA Bhutto assumed the role of first Civilian CMLA and President of Pakistan

April 4, 1979 – ZA Bhutto was hanged at Central Jail Rawalpindi on the murder charges of Nawab Ahmed Raza Qasuri. Court proceedings were flawed, but ZA Bhutto had a greater accomplice’s hand in the chopping of Pakistan. He could have worked to save Pakistan from being cut into half. He could have worked to achieve to have a political consensus, but a great leader has to die because of his lust of power. His soul will witness more….

I need to quicken my pace, my patience failing me, moving to third name in the chopping list…A Progeny From The Culprit’s House to Be Wiped Out, and Then Another

8 YEARS 6 MONTHS 22 DAYS later and Counting
June 23, 1980 – Sanjay Gandhi, heir apparent of Mrs. Indra Gandhi dies in a place crash; Iron Lady has yet to see the execution of another character…..her turn is fast approaching

I declare an Independent Bangladesh….but you also declare your condemnation

9 YEARS 5 MONTHS 29 DAYS Have Passed and I have More Work To Do…
May 30, 1981 – General Ziaur Rahman assassinated in another bloody coup. General Ziaur Rahman became pro-Pakistan, but justice has to be served for his taking part in the dismemberment of Pakistan

Today we have sunken Two Nation Theory in Bay of BengalMaybe not….

But your second of the Two Sons will also be certainly blown away and ashes will be thrown to Yamuna, passing to Ganges as it empty out its unholy burden in the brackish waters of the Bay of Bengal

12 YEARS 10 MONTHS 30 DAYS Later – Merely A Second by Cosmic Reckoning
October 31, 1984 – Death of the Iron Lady, Indira Gandhi assassinated by own bodyguards

But why so? An enemy does what it does best! To strike when opportunity presents. The reason Pakistan took its revenge on Indira Gandhi, she used illicit, immoral, and unfair machinations to destroy a land which was created to fulfil the Designer’s Grand Design.

Other progeny will be wiped out….

ZA Bhutto’s role in not acting to save Pakistan will go deep…

13 YEARS 7 MONTHS 17 DAYS After
July 18, 1985 – Shahnawaz Bhutto dies in a France hotel under mysterious circumstances. Shahnawaz has blinded himself and formed Alzulfiqar terrorist organization to take revenge on Pakistan, not knowing that it was Pakistan who was dispensing a justice for an unending sin committed from 1970 to 1971.

I will put my head on your feet and take you down, down, down; I will end the dynasty

19 YEARS 5 MONTHS 20 DAYS Have Already Passed…
May 21, 1991 – Rajeev Gandhi killed by a bomb laden girl, the seemingly devoted teen ager bend down to touch the feet of the god; the god was no more there to plan another brass tacks.

First dynasty wiped out, second will surely be on the death path

Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthani?

O, my father’s daughter, why has though forsaken me?

It is after 24 YEARS 9 MONTHS 19 DAYS
September 20, 1996 – Mir Murtuza Bhutto was killed during a police encounter during the reign of his own sister – Brother Murtuza Bhutto wanted to hurt the Land Pakistan further, eyes open, sight shut, I don’t see anything!!!

Chapter closing for the second Dynasty….

36 YEARS and 26 DAYS after, I am nearing my quest, but not yet
December 27, 2007 – Two time Prime Minster, Benazir Bhutto assassinated by suspected TTP terrorists.

For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the chests.

You were given the crown two times and you conspired to get it for a third time singing ballads of martyrdoms, you close upon yourself the justice of the Ancient One, you call for punishment in haste.

Had You Understood The Revenge of The Land, that….It Is Justice Which is Taking Its Course, You Would Had Paused for Few Moments And Tried to Look Inward In Your Soul And Outwards To The Heavens, You Would Have Found Out, When No One Stirs a Finger, Pakistan Takes Its Revenge. You Should Have Stopped to Use The Death of The Papa As A ploy To Win Another Term and Keep Ridiculing The Just One.

The deathly story does not end here…

38 YEARS 1 MONTHS 27 DAYS after…
January 28, 2010 - August 15, 1975 - Mujib Coup plotters
Major (Rtd.) Bazlul Huda,
Lieutenant Colonel (Rtd.) Mohiuddin Ahmed,
Major (Rtd.) A.K.M. Mohiuddin Ahmed,
Colonel (Rtd.) Syed Faruque Rahman and
Colonel (Rtd.) Sultan Shahriar Rashid Khan were executed.

Did they took part in fighting against the country to which their souls have sworn a pact of allegiance; I think so?

Fate Watching the Last Survivor of the Deathly Story
Hasina Wajid, What Will Become of Thou

Pens Have Dried Up

That is the Decision and Timing of The “Ancient One”.

wow .. nice spin !! Awami League get majority in the Pakistan !!

Back
Top Bottom