What's new

Retired Air Force general stands by theory Malaysian Airlines flight could have landed in Pakistan

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Retired Air Force General Thomas McInerney isn’t backing away from his thriller novel-like suggestion that the missing Malaysian Airlines flight could have very well landed in Pakistan — and he says his theory is based on more than mere conjecture.

“General, I’ve known you a long time, I know you too well to know that you’re not just making this up, this is not something you’ve concocted. You’ve spoken to a number of people, am I correct?” Sean Hannity asked McInerney during Tuesday night’s episode of “Hannity” on Fox News.

“Yes, but that’s all I want to say, Sean, please,” McInerney responded.

McInerney said that while he has reason to believe the plane landed in Pakistan, he has no idea about the fate of the passengers.

“I don’t know anything about their status,” he said.

McInerney pointed to the way the U.S. and Israeli militaries have acted in recent days to suggest that much more is known about the missing flight than has so far been revealed.

“First of all, let me say, when the U.S. Navy quits their search — their ship search — they must know something in the Indian Ocean,” he said. “When the Israeli Defense Forces, when they increase their air defense alert, they must know something.”

“My concern is, if this airplane could be used as a bearer of a weapon of mass destruction or even conventional munitions that could attack a carrier, the Israelis, other allies, American Forces, for instance,” he added. “We have to be very alert until we know exactly where this airplane is.”

Retired general claims missing flight landed in Pakistan | The Daily Caller

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb1.jpg

Fox News idiots are trying their level best to proof that this plane is in Pakistan Man but the only problem is neither its a stealth plane and if it had been flying that low our coastal line is full off population several would have seen it so Fox news you are idiots and you will remain so

Fox News idiots are trying their level best to proof that this plane is in Pakistan Man but the only problem is neither its a stealth plane and if it had been flying that low our coastal line is full off population several would have seen it so Fox news you are idiots and you will remain so

Not to forget that fuel consumption is many times more and ground speed much less when flying at low altitude so that even with a full tank this aircraft would not have ever made it to Pakistan. The general is a FOOL.

Nop Not in My Pocket , I Just Checked .. Will have to check the Brain of This General ... Nop it is empty as well .

What if ? Really what if they find it in Pakistan ? Man.... it will be so embarrassing for Pakistan and India . Pakistan for obvious reasons and for India as we could not detect it . :lol::rofl:

Five reasons why disappearance is unlikely to be caused by terrorism
Frank Gardner
BBC security correspondent
  • There has been no claim or celebration by any known group
  • Government agencies did not detect any "ambient intelligence" or "chatter" about an imminent attack prior to the flight or afterwards
  • No obvious motive and no VIPs onboard
  • Background checks on flight crew and passengers have come up blank
  • No groups in the region are thought capable of such a sophisticated attack. South-east Asian militant group Jemaah Islamiya is greatly diminished, Chinese Uighurs are not thought capable, and both the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) and Afghan Taliban have denied involvement.

So what is Pak doing with it?? Pakistan Airlines dosnt have enough planes or what?? :laugh:

“My concern is, if this airplane could be used as a bearer of a weapon of mass destruction or even conventional munitions that could attack a carrier, the Israelis, other allies, American Forces, for instance,” he added. “We have to be very alert until we know exactly where this airplane is.”
If that is the intention, can't Pakistan use one of their own civilian or military planes? What is the need to steal one from poor Malaysia and bring it all the way there, killing a lot of "all weather friends" in the process?

We have enough birds specifically designed for destruction, why do we need a big *** 777? Besides, it's much easier for us to 'borrow' one from local airlines or use a private jet for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom