What's new

Restricted Thread - Stealth

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I want to restrict my thread to few members (For view & Comments). Actually I'm going to discuss something regarding some confidential stuff atleast not interested to public right now. I just want some specific members to view/Comment in my restrcited thread (Not for all).

Is that Mod or Admin (Webby) do this job to make a thread with the name of "Stealth Restricted Thread" or something like that.

or make my this thread (Restricted) ? after restriction. I will describe the reason and also write the names of those members which I want in my discussion.

Mod/Admin Please reply ASAP.

Or maybe some classified plan to nuke india.. :lol:

agar mera restricted thread ban jaye tu may tujhe zaroor usmay enter karoonga ... after all tunay he tu batana hey koon koon c jaga hey india may jahan nuke shuke karkay kaam karab kya jasakhta hey :omghaha:

any personal issue?

security?

Related to "Web Portal" but need and discussion regarding for some important things. Unfortunly as Webby said that is not possible so don't know how can I disscuss....

Another option is all those members like fatman, Auroe, Webby, Imran etc Pakistan Side Think Tanks, Senior, Pros, and who have kno how of Pakistan military (Air, Sea and Land) E-Mail addresses so that I will make some E-mail and send to all members from my hotmail ID and discuss on E-mails. I think that is another way to communicate.

agar mera restricted thread ban jaye tu may tujhe zaroor usmay enter karoonga ... after all tunay he tu batana hey koon koon c jaga hey india may jahan nuke shuke karkay kaam karab kya jasakhta hey :omghaha:

Related to "Web Portal" but need and discussion regarding for some important things. Unfortunly as Webby said that is not possible so don't know how can I disscuss....

thank u yaar..:D

Back
Top Bottom