What's new

Restrict hypersonic missiles sales to US, Russia, China and not India: RAND

@waz @WebMaster
title has been changed by OP.

headline on website
Restrict hypersonic missiles to US, Russia, China: think tank

you should have common sense to verify the headline before believing the posted BS.
so now I get the blame of no common sense? did not verify the story? believing an Indian newspaper? why attack me not the original writer of the headline? so in your opinion, Indian can do no wrong?

The Big Three in today's world is China, USA and Russia. East Asia, Oceania and Eurasia. If India tries to disrupt the existing order, the Big Three will deliver some hypersonic missiles to Delhi in a spectacular fashion!

India doesnt even have a blue water navy.

A hypersonic missile will only threaten the neighbours and bring forth instability.

Hahaha
US to Israel: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.
Russia to India: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.
China to Pakistan: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.

RAND to herself: Selling embargoed things is really a profitable business!!!

Last edited:
Well we already developed and induct our own hypersonic hybrid cruise missile without any help. Working on three HSTDV, AVATAR and ASATs so this think tank living in history we're already beside those three countries. He must scared of Indian involvement in BrahMos-II programme.

India's own advance weapons development except rockets without foreign assistance is 100% failure. So Rand is not too far off.

Hahaha
US to Israel: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.
Russia to India: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.
China to Pakistan: I am giving it to you, dont tell any body, and it dont show anybody.

RAND to herself: Selling embargoed things is really a profitable business!!!
China to PAKISTAN? lol

Let China develop it with Russian help first. China is not as Godly as you think. :rofl:

India has three hypersonic programs, ISRO had already successfully demonstrated one.

1472455017_isroscramjetengine_4.jpg

1c334863copy.jpg

China to PAKISTAN? lol

Let China develop it with Russian help first. China is not as Godly as you think. :rofl:

India has three hypersonic programs, ISRO had already successfully demonstrated one.

1472455017_isroscramjetengine_4.jpg

1c334863copy.jpg
India had space travel in Vedic period already. India is shupa powa!

:yahoo:

What else do you expect from an indian newspaper?

They want to keep their illiterate and mildly literate masses fooled. Most of them will read the headline only and start chest thumping while the reality is totally opposite as the "devil" lies in the details.

the headline is clear. Not the most elegant.

As far as literacy of the masses go I like the Indian masses over Pakistanis

the headline is clear. Not the most elegant.

As far as literacy of the masses go I like the Indian masses over Pakistanis
If you think the headline is clear, then you should back to school learn more English!

India's own advance weapons development except rockets without foreign assistance is 100% failure. So Rand is not too far off.
How faithfully you pull wisdom out of your a.ss, congratulations you have amazing skills.

Back
Top Bottom