What's new

Requesting reopening of thread

Too much trolling has already taken place.
The thread was meant for a constructive discussion. Granted though, the title should be changed since it is a bit provocative, but otherwise i don't see why one can't open a thread and discuss social problems prevailing in American society when there are plenty of such threads about Pakistan, India, China, Bangladesh, Iran, and Arab countries.

You should reopen the thread after removing the troll/off topic posts.

That thread, and other similar trollfests, should remain closed.

Please do report any of my posts that you find inappropriate so that Mods/Admin can take the necessary action. :D
oh dont you worry about that

hAE053908

oh dont you worry about that

hAE053908

what-me-worry-2.jpg

That line forms to the left and goes all the way back to Sesame Street! :lol:

==================================

Back to the topic, I though that it was the job of the Admin/Mods to close threads that are inappropriate for one reason or another to allow to remain open.

what-me-worry-2.jpg

That line forms to the left and goes all the way back to Sesame Street! :lol:

==================================

Back to the topic, I though that it was the job of the Admin/Mods to close threads that are inappropriate for one reason or another to allow to remain open.
By selectively choosing to ignore some problems worth discussing of the country you live in while actively "discussing" problems of another country.......Doesnt really allow you to push decisions now does it?

By selectively choosing to ignore some problems worth discussing of the country you live in while actively "discussing" problems of another country.......Doesnt really allow you to push decisions now does it?

Like I said before, it is the job of the Admin/Mods to close threads that are inappropriate for one reason or another to allow to remain open. :D

Back
Top Bottom