What's new

Republic Day Parade 2012- flypast

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
The grand finale of the parade will be a spectacular flypast by the IAF, with the C-130J Super Hercules aircraft participating in the Parade for the first time. The flypast will be led by a Vic formation of three Mi-35 helicopters, followed by the three Super Hercules again in a Vic formation. Trailing them will be one IL-78, flanked by two AN-32 and two Dornier, in a Big Boy formation. Next in line will be the fighters, - five Jaguars followed by five MiG-29 will fly in Arrowhead formation. The breathtaking Trishul formation comprising three Su-30 MKI would fly over the Rajpath and once in front of the saluting dais the Su-30MKI aircraft will split upwards, making a Trishul in the sky. The flypast will conclude with another Sukhoi Su-30 MKI carrying out a Vertical Charlie manoeuvre over the saluting dais.

The grand finale of the parade will be a spectacular flypast by the IAF, with the C-130J Super Hercules aircraft participating in the Parade for the first time. The flypast will be led by a Vic formation of three Mi-35 helicopters, followed by the three Super Hercules again in a Vic formation. Trailing them will be one IL-78, flanked by two AN-32 and two Dornier, in a Big Boy formation. Next in line will be the fighters, - five Jaguars followed by five MiG-29 will fly in Arrowhead formation. The breathtaking Trishul formation comprising three Su-30 MKI would fly over the Rajpath and once in front of the saluting dais the Su-30MKI aircraft will split upwards, making a Trishul in the sky. The flypast will conclude with another Sukhoi Su-30 MKI carrying out a Vertical Charlie manoeuvre over the saluting dais.

i will be seeing it on the telly , really wish i was in Delhi . would love for my kids to see it .

Nopes, I merely replied to the query....besides the other threads (Thanks for keeping tags) were for discussions.
Oh ya we all know ur credibility...... Besides give us a break at-least on this day. Post something productive.

Trollin by Windjammer,why am not surprised ..Busted,smacked and bruished 100times but still old habbit ,die hard.

I see some one is still suffering from a sore backside...if cheap banter soothes it then bark at will.

Hence you have now changed your signature. To no avail. :lol:

Buri aadat hai, thora waqt lagega:P

610x.jpg

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Sanjeev Bhanot (R) poses with Pakistani Rangers Wing Commander Sohail (L) as they exchange gifts during a ceremony to celebrate India’s 63th Republic Day at the India-Pakistan Wagah border post on January 26, 2012.

I see some one is still suffering from a sore backside...if cheap banter soothes it then bark at will.
That not a banter my friend ,you see how you started all this again like the one in Dhruv thread .:D 1 wrong move in Indian thread and you gonna get it back in same coin.No more school boy Jibes here atleast in Indian defence related matter mate..
Happy republic day in advance

Back
Top Bottom