What's new

Replacement of Pakistan Army's G-3 Rifles.

which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaa thx i was wondering i might be wrong in regards to size of bullets thanks

Does anyone have any pics if g3m and g3s, and also if someone knows wether changes have been made to make the gun more reliable and jam free.

I will be grateful if someone can share some details.

G3 should be replaced with light Assault Rifles like the US Army uses or Pak Army needs to make something equivalent to US Assault Rifles.

G3 is fine in open battle field but when it comes to counter terrorism ops 5.56mm should be used as its more accurate due to less recoil and twice ammo can be carried as compared to 7.62mm

G3 should be replaced with light Assault Rifles like the US Army uses or Pak Army needs to make something equivalent to US Assault Rifles.
Mate u mean M4. Its got
a problem u have to open the whole God Damn gtn if something goes in it.
So I'd Suggest hk416 for 5.56c guns. Its a great gun.

Assalam0Alaikun,
There has been recent discussion on 'PA needs to rplace G3' and 'A good CQC gun'.
Firstly I don't think PA needs to replace G3 it needs to make some improvements in it but if it needs replacement I'd suggest the following:-
1)HK417,(2)FN SCAR,(3)M16,(4)MKEK, (5)FN PARA,
Now lets come to the second topic.
I've seen people say y not get the Army the M4 as CQC. But as reported on PDF and wiki, the M4 has problem i.e. if some thing goes into the M4 one has to open the whole God Damn gun to fix it.
The Guns I think compatible are:-
1)HK 416,(2)AK 103/4,(3)AK 74,(4)CAR 15,(5)FN FAL(carbine).
Hope You guy like it.
Need my American Friends to make me clear on CAR-15.

Mate u mean M4. Its got
a problem u have to open the whole God Damn gtn if something goes in it.
So I'd Suggest hk416 for 5.56c guns. Its a great gun.

Any thing which is best & will serve Pak Army well better than G3.

a while back POF produced a 5.56mm version of G3 called PK-8 what happened to it.

I don't think we would provide you the M4.

The U.S has been providing M4 carbines and M16 rifles since the early 2000s though,its one of the standard weapons of the SSG.
If you mean in large quantities enough for the entire army then yes, thats something that won't work out.

SSG uses M16A3 versions which is semi automatic and 3 shot burst

Their is a cheap Chinese copy of M4 Norinco CQa available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom