What's new

Rename qaddafi stadium now

Crying because we are not naming it as RANJEET SINGH? bahahaha

No man I am happy for you guys.

Not happy enough to send my own team though.

But happy. In some deviant warped way I still consider you brothers. And it pains me to see you guys mauka mauka and no cricket for years.

@Kolachi Punjabi is saying the capacity is 27,000. Some places say 60,000. I don't know know what to believe.

Hey we have very few dedications for our First Prime Minister Liaqat Ali Khan.
Lets pay homage to democracy and first PM as well as first martyred PM as well.
Shaheed e Millat Cricket Stadium.
Accronym
SMC Stadium Lahore

The stadium hosted the final of the 1996 World Cup, which was watched by over 60,000 spectators.

capacity is still over 60,000 seats : World Stadiums - Stadiums in Pakistan

And name it after bhuttoo or nwaz... Hellll Noo... Y is it govt cant live, without changing the names of stadiums, hospitals. Etc ... If want a stadium ofyour name.. MAKE A NEW ONE. #buttoozindanahiha

Hey we have very few dedications for our First Prime Minister Liaqat Ali Khan.
Lets pay homage to democracy and first PM as well as first martyred PM as well.
Shaheed e Millat Cricket Stadium.
Accronym
SMC Stadium Lahore
Yeah but some people won't be happy cause he's not a "son of the soil"

He didn't pay for it. Pakistan named the stadium out of respect after he made a speech there.
And now now you dont respect him just because west tells u not too .. . We should remember our history.. history written by our fathers not the west.

We could name it after our landscape icons like K-2. What about " Hindu Kush stadium"?

Naaah... Please don't start this campaign. Odds are it will be named " Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto stadium". Not another one please!

Back
Top Bottom