What's new

Remembering the Victims of AirBlue Crash in Islamabad

RiazHaq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.

My dear friend Farooq Nadeem died in the Airblue flight 202 air disaster in Islamabad yesterday...Inna Lillaha Wa Inna Elaihe Rajeoon!

The early morning call from Pakistan came as a big shock. Farooq was a dear friend of mine who I had known for over 30 years. He was a frequent business traveler on Airblue within and outside Pakistan. He is survived by his wife and his only son. After the first false reports of survivors among 152 passengers and crew, they both rushed from Karachi to Islamabad in the hope of finding him among the survivors. Now they are waiting to hear of the news of identification of Farooq's remains amidst the wreckage in Margala Hills. Let's hope and pray that they, along with 151 other bereaved families of victims of the worst air disaster in Pakistan's aviation history, can bear this tremendous loss.

Another gentleman, Naseem Aftab from California, was in Pakistan in connection with his daughter's engagement. Now his wife Samina, his newly-engaged daughter, and his son are devastated by their sudden tragic loss.

May the crash victims' souls rest in peace and may Allah's blessings be upon their bereaved families.

Haq's Musings: In Memory of Farooq Nadeem and Naseem Aftab

May Allah Almighty bless all the victims grant them high status in heaven and give patience to their families and friends.Ameen.

A member of our mohallah enroute to collect his Australian visa has perished in this accident. May Allah bless his soul..

Back
Top Bottom