What's new

Remembering the Holocaust (Warning to Future Generations)

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I visited a bookshop in Rawalpindi today to buy a book for my A level exams ,I saw 3 Teenagers asking about books written on Hitler.
I'm not going to go ahead and say further that people are doing wrong or not by reading about Adolf Hitler.
I didn't see a Single book in the shop on Mahatma Gandhi or Muhammed Ali Jinnah.
This shop is one of the most popular shops in the city because of its less price and availability on wide subjects.

As a 21 year old Muslim and Pakistani the things that are going around in the world with Antisemitism Israel and conflict with all the online websites promoting holocaust denial and in a way to seek and win moral arguments against modern history.To promote the rise of a future mass murderer .My message to all Pakistani youth,You will get confused and end up in the wrong side so stop giving a Shiz about the holocaust ,Focus on this country empower your society, spread equality and a sense of National Pride.Instead of being some la la land person who believes that 6 million people disappeared about 2/3rd of Jews from the face of the earth and its a conspiracy.
In Nazism stems the hate,racism and a crime so evil but tries to elude Evilness. I know because I used to be a holocaust Denier

#The victor will never be asked if he told the truth-Adolf Hitler

Why I Liked the Nazis
I always felt I had a connection with the Nazis because even though a Pakistani
My family had Clear Indo-Iranian roots and we spoke a derivative Indo-Iranian Language migrated to modern day Pakistan some centuries ago and my ancestors ruled a princely state for 300 years.
I also fell in love with Germany because of swastikas (A better world) the charisma and alluring speeches of Hitler.
Some might say why the fanboy ? No it isn't fanboy I became Interested because we shared the same bloodline
Over the years I firmly believed the holocaust never happened,but once a person starts digging there is no doubt that it happened.
You cannot deny the holocaust.

Mein kampf (Adolf hitler)

“”If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.

And…

“”The nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated.

Himmler

"The difficult decision had to be taken to make this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. But it was accomplished, and without -- I believe I can say -- our men and their leaders suffering any mental or spiritual damage.”

Joseph Goebbels' diaries

“The intellectual does not have the natural means of resisting the Jewish peril because his instincts have been badly blunted. Because of this fact the nations with a high standard of civilization are exposed to this peril first and foremost. In nature life always takes measures against parasites; in the life of nations that is not always the case. From this fact the Jewish peril actually stems. There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew…”

Other Nazis:
I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries.(Höss' affidavit for his Nuremberg trial)

Video Evidence of
Einsatzgruppen:

Officers of SS that carried out mass murders.

Last comments:
Evil never wins
:
Before nazis carried out mass murders they conquered Europe on their own with France falling in weeks close to 3 million Germans surrendered on the western front of the same Blitzkreig army rampaging through Europe.
Germany was Ruined entire cities reduced to rubble what followed was starvation ,mass murder and rape,the years followed was Germany divided between two world powers.
Desperation in war:
Churchil staved and killed millions in the indo-bengal famine to save Europe for the "Greater Good".
Financial Ruin:
Remembering the dead:

World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.
More than 1000 People died in an hour in the second world war from 1939-1945.
2/3rd of Jews died in Europe a total of 6 million,The people of Hazrat Dawood(AS)

This is why war is not Good for India and Pakistan,Lets learn from history and recognize the dead.

Not a single nazi didn't have the balls to stand up and shout "THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED" .
ALL OF THEM ADMITTED IT.
Who are you to deny it.Get a life man

After facing an utter defeat, even a dog will bark your tones.

Who are you to believe it? Get a life of your own and quit living in western fantasies.

Who are you to believe it? Get a life of your own and quit living in western fantasies.
Please Educate yourself.

There is nothing wrong in reading about Hitler , he was a reality and history and we must take lessons from our history .
Nothing wrong but people will think that the real Hitler who killed millions is a conspiracy because Jews control the world media and they are the devils.
Well the saudis mostly muslim countries control OIL I hope we can say the same that Muslims control world Oil.

BtTtyN5CYAEg4S3.jpg

I keep a car myself and I have seen thousands of these.
People don't just read books they believe the holocaust never happened,that world war 2 was started by a Invisible donkey and not by Hitler.

Please Educate yourself.

Nothing wrong but people will think that the real Hitler who killed millions is a conspiracy because Jews control the world media and they are the devils.
Well the saudis mostly muslim countries control OIL I hope we can say the same that Muslims control world Oil.

BtTtyN5CYAEg4S3.jpg

People don't just read books they believe the holocaust never happened,that world war 2 was started by a Invisible donkey and not by Hitler.

Hitler was a huge nutcase there is no doubt about it , he killed Jews for whatever reason but it will remain as one of brutal slaughter of Humans in history .. and those Muslim who think that Hitler was only blood thirsty for Jews, if he taken over the Soviets , than his next target would be ME .. and we can only image if Hitler got his hands on all that Gold and Oil resting beneath the ME .. he would slaughter the Muslims the same way he did with Jews and also decimate the Islamic holy Sites ..and no one will be there to stop him or his Military might ..

Ah, this is the history revisionist corner?

Let me add a few in kind, just to illustrate how revisionism feels if you're on the receiving end:

Stalin sending millions to their death in the Gulag system?
The Rape of Nanking?
A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Fire-bombing Hamburg and Dresden?
Palestinian driven out of Palestine?

Nah, never happened.... just a hoax, a ploy, victor writes history etc.

Yada yada

@MOD pls ban

Ironic you mention fantasy's.

Hitler was a huge nutcase there is no doubt about it , he killed Jews for whatever reason but it will remain as one of brutal slaughter of Humans in history .. and those Muslim who think that Hitler was only blood thirsty for Jews, if he taken over the Soviets , than his next target would be ME .. and we can only image if Hitler got his hands on all that Gold and Oil resting beneath the ME .. he would slaughter the Muslims the same way he did with Jews and also decimate the Islamic holy Sites ..and no one will be there to stop him or his Military might ..

Hitler was right to deport Jews because they were a social parasite to European culture just as Goebbels said .
It doesn't mean they should've been exterminated

"Fact the nations with a high standard of civilization are exposed to this peril first. In nature life always takes measures against parasites; in the life of nations that is not always the case. From this fact the Jewish peril actually stems"

This is why muslims who demand Shariah in Europe are wrong,Plenty of YouTube videos if you wanna see these idiots.They make Muslims all of us look wrong and that is where hate for Muslims originate .
Shariah is in full swing in saudi arabia and wouldn't do justice to free societies.

It is important to know that warning for hitler was already given to German people they just ignored it, I hope people won't ignore the warning signs of "donald trump".
Trump is running for leader of a country that has been at war 98 Percent of time since WW2 and he comes out and say's "We don't know" so Muslims should leave.

Let me add a few in kind, just to illustrate how revisionism feels if you're on the receiving end:

Revisionists are like little children making excuses

1.Stalin is probably hated on the level of hitler
2.Rape is what happens in war.
3.Ask the Japs who wanted final victory no surrender and only war.
4.That was harsh but the blitz killed 40,000 British civilians in battle of britain in 1940 compared to 25,000 people in dresden 1945 and some 40,000 in hamburg 1943.
London_Blitz_791940.jpg

5.Palestine never belonged to muslims if you see historically,Its like saying why muslims have saudi arabia today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Educate yourself.

BtTtyN5CYAEg4S3.jpg

I am educated enough to try and debunk stories fed by the victors to the public to gain the upper hand in no matter what they did, and how they did.
I do not fall into whatever anyone says that easily.

Sorry, But I am not a sheep.

@MOD: pls close thread.

@Penguin https://defence.pk/threads/alternat...w2-doomsday-or-salvation.455606/#post-8807348
The thread was not opened at first and then when it did after a day I wanted to delete it,Kindly I don't want positive ratings but don't give me negative either.
I made a amend to that when I opened this thread,I debated with a German historian online for hours on the subject.
I just write here because I like.
Your answer no. 9 above on fully disqualifies you from any further discussion.

I also request the mods to close this thread as the OP is clearly conflicted on his thought process, See post 1 and 9.

This place serves no purpose anymore.
Oh and, @OP
Victory forgives all crimes.

And, no offense, but you dont seem to take into account anything but jumping onto the hate bandwagon, Do you not know of any events leading to the war? Do you not know any controversial figures about the aftermath fed by the allies? Do you not understand the whole dynamic of the full threatre? I doubt that, nor do I expect a very critical answer since you will only be saying what is said by most pro-west sheeps!

Eitherway, Your post number 9 has some pretty controversial thought figures, might wanna fix that as well.

I visited a bookshop in Rawalpindi today to buy a book for my A level exams ,I saw 3 Teenagers asking about books written on Hitler.
I'm not going to go ahead and say further that people are doing wrong or not by reading about Adolf Hitler.
I didn't see a Single book in the shop on Mahatma Gandhi or Muhammed Ali Jinnah.
This shop is one of the most popular shops in the city because of its less price and availability on wide subjects.

As a 21 year old Muslim and Pakistani the things that are going around in the world with Antisemitism Israel and conflict with all the online websites promoting holocaust denial and in a way to seek and win moral arguments against modern history.To promote the rise of a future mass murderer .My message to all Pakistani youth,You will get confused and end up in the wrong side so stop giving a Shiz about the holocaust ,Focus on this country empower your society, spread equality and a sense of National Pride.Instead of being some la la land person who believes that 6 million people disappeared about 2/3rd of Jews from the face of the earth and its a conspiracy.
In Nazism stems the hate,racism and a crime so evil but tries to elude Evilness. I know because I used to be a holocaust Denier

#The victor will never be asked if he told the truth-Adolf Hitler

Why I Liked the Nazis
I always felt I had a connection with the Nazis because even though a Pakistani
My family had Clear Indo-Iranian roots and we spoke a derivative Indo-Iranian Language migrated to modern day Pakistan some centuries ago and my ancestors ruled a princely state for 300 years.
I also fell in love with Germany because of swastikas (A better world) the charisma and alluring speeches of Hitler.
Some might say why the fanboy ? No it isn't fanboy I became Interested because we shared the same bloodline
Over the years I firmly believed the holocaust never happened,but once a person starts digging there is no doubt that it happened.
You cannot deny the holocaust.

Mein kampf (Adolf hitler)

“”If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.

And…

“”The nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated.

Himmler

"The difficult decision had to be taken to make this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. But it was accomplished, and without -- I believe I can say -- our men and their leaders suffering any mental or spiritual damage.”

Joseph Goebbels' diaries

“The intellectual does not have the natural means of resisting the Jewish peril because his instincts have been badly blunted. Because of this fact the nations with a high standard of civilization are exposed to this peril first and foremost. In nature life always takes measures against parasites; in the life of nations that is not always the case. From this fact the Jewish peril actually stems. There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew…”

Other Nazis:
I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries.(Höss' affidavit for his Nuremberg trial)

Video Evidence of
Einsatzgruppen:

Officers of SS that carried out mass murders.

Last comments:
Evil never wins
:
Before nazis carried out mass murders they conquered Europe on their own with France falling in weeks close to 3 million Germans surrendered on the western front of the same Blitzkreig army rampaging through Europe.
Germany was Ruined entire cities reduced to rubble what followed was starvation ,mass murder and rape,the years followed was Germany divided between two world powers.
Desperation in war:
Churchil staved and killed millions in the indo-bengal famine to save Europe for the "Greater Good".
Financial Ruin:
Remembering the dead:

World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.
More than 1000 People died in an hour in the second world war from 1939-1945.
2/3rd of Jews died in Europe a total of 6 million,The people of Hazrat Dawood(AS)

This is why war is not Good for India and Pakistan,Lets learn from history and recognize the dead.

Hi,

For a 21 years old 'pakistani'---your diction and grip on the information is too good and too strong---!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom