What's new

Remembering non Muslims who chose Pakistan over India.

Don't want to sound negative, but any non-Muslim staying in Pakistan would be the perfect grooming target for our non-Muslim enemies. They could get some deep moles and sleep agents into Pakistan.

Don't want to sound negative, but any non-Muslim staying in Pakistan would be the perfect grooming target for our non-Muslim enemies. They could get some deep moles and sleep agents into Pakistan.

This is exactly what the Americans realized about their own Japanese on the mainland when they went to war with Japan after Pearl Harbor.

@Baibars_1260 will tell you what they did after that.

Cheers, Doc

Who unbanned this parsi rat again. In every thread he will crap now and show his frustration. Well i guess he reads history and cries and that have affected his brain.

.,,,,because mullas were not ready to tolerate a hindu minister .

For your education:
Raja Tridev Roy
Who unbanned this parsi rat again. In every thread he will crap now and show his frustration. Well i guess he reads history and cries and that have affected his brain.

You must sympathize. It is hard to find a partner that is non-thalassemia.

Last edited:
Ancient Aryan religions (yours included, just that you've mingled too much and been way too secularised and liberalized over the centuries of rule of foreign semitiic ideas) do not look at blood and life force and the energy portal between man and his God in quite the same way.

Our Juddin are what were your Mlecchas.

Think Avatar. And the holy tree.

That is the Atash for the Mazdayasnis and Ahura Mazda.

Anything that defiles or breaks that portal is quickly removed. And the portal energy cleansed.

Cheers, Doc

I am not Aryan, I am Tamil

Rahimuddin Khan choosing India first then going to Pakistan is not known to me. Can you provide more details of he being moving out.

But Mondal was one of the 96 founding fathers of Pakistan, he was in the first cabinet of Pakistan and a minster of Minister of Law and Labour. You must be knowing the later history.

the disgraceful behaviour of pakistanis towards sir zafrullah khan a qadiani is very well known in pakistan . mullas still abuse him for his great services done for pakistan.
For your education:
Raja Tridev Roy
raja trideve and raja of amarkot were royalty .
mandal was dalit and hindu so mullas did not like eating with him
sir zafrullah khan is stll being abused for his services because he was qadiani .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom