What's new

Remembering non Muslims who chose Pakistan over India.

Non muslims who "chose" to make the move from India to what is known as the modern nation state of Pakistan now or chose to stay there ?
Start Survey in Kashmir, Punjab.and Haryana and they still want to live with us.

Non muslims who "chose" to make the move from India to what is known as the modern nation state of Pakistan now or chose to stay there ?

Technically that still counts as them choosing Pakistan over India.

Like Indian Muslims choosing India over Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

Eminent Parsis of Pakistan
  1. Dorabji Patel ( Link )
  2. Bapsi Sidhwa ( Link )
  3. Byram Avari ( Link )
ZaneTashWedding3-e1354132357621.jpg

Start Survey in Kashmir, Punjab.and Haryana and they still want to live with us.

Don't know about Kashmir or Punjab but as a Hariyanvi, we have totally different thoughts as presented by you. Though we will love to have peace equation among both country.

Technically Dina was not a Parsi.

Indian yes. Always.

Cheers, Doc
Dina was a Parsi's daughter, Parsi's wife, Parsi's mother.
Just because she had a half a blood of a non-Parsi, how can you say she was not a Parsi.

Eminent Parsis of India - Dina Wadia (Jinnah's daughter) & Nusli Wadia (Jinnah's grandson)
Wish I could reply to you in Urdu, and break my vow. You persist in emotional blackmail.
Yes, these were Parsis connected with Pakistan and stayed behind in India. That was the brutal irony of Partition, and many families were divided, not just those of Jinnah. Can we move on? Those who moved here left behind a whole generation of their heritage, and those who left Pakistan for India left behind hundreds of years of their heritage .
We are discussing those who belonged to Pakistan and chose Pakistan.

Last edited:
Posts of No-value/off-topic
Because I am.a Parsi.

And you are not.

Nor was Dina.

Cheers, Doc
Doc - yeh kya logic hua.
Wish I could reply to you in Urdu, and break my vow. You persist in emotional blackmail.
Yes, these were Parsis connected with Pakistan and stayed behind in India. That was the brutal irony of Partition, and many families were divided, not just those of Jinnah. Can we move on? Those who moved here left behind a whole generation of their heritage, and those who left Pakistan for India left behind hundreds of years of their heritage .
We are discussing those who belonged to Pakistan and chose Pakistan.
If stating truth is amount to blackmailing, then you know you are on thin ground.

Doc - yeh kya logic hua.

This is what it is.

Technically, per the true Zoroastrian orthodoxy, Ruttie ceased to be Mazdayasni too.

It's only over the last 10-15 years that Indian courts have forced their pseudo-secular liberal interpretation of personal faith on to us.

Simply put, we donot even accept Juddin blood as transfusions, and arrange for Zoroastrian donors.

You are saying a half Muslim is a Parsi?

Cheers, Doc

This is what it is.

Technically, per the true Zoroastrian orthodoxy, Ruttie ceased to be Mazdayasni too.

It's only over the last 10-15 years that Indian courts have forced their pseudo-secular liberal interpretation of personal faith on to us.

Simply put, we donot even accept Juddin blood as transfusions, and arrange for Zoroastrian donors.

You are saying a half Muslim is a Parsi?

Cheers, Doc
Doc - you need to come out of a patriarchal mindset. Parsis need to consider men and women as equal.

If Ruttie ceased to be Parsi due to her marriage to a Muslim, then by your own logic, Dina ceased to be a Muslim due to her marriage to a Parsi.

If stating truth is amount to blackmailing, then you know you are on thin ground.
I will stick to the topic of this thread, but two can play this game of emotional blackmail by stating the truth .
Join me here on this thread :

Also :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom