What's new

Refugees describe Taliban nightmare - Wall Street Journal

The tribals never integrated with Pak and had their own system of governance detached from the state which archaic and should not have been allowed to happen. TTP and Uzbeks would never have invaded had the tribals evolved and joined mainstream society.

I know its tough to let old habits go, to move on from a very old way of life however its 2014 and the world has changed. Have some pride and modernize.

I blame Afghan pasthuns from holding back people of FATA, their backwards mindset rubbed off on people in fata because they had most contact.

What the people in FATA need to understand is dignity and pride is never achieved in small numbers. The same is the case with some Baloch.

If you look at all the examples of successful societies in the world, US, UK, Germany, Australia etc, they have a mixture of every ethnicity and collaborating is promoted for the greater good of the state.

Keep within one ethnicity will not make you progress, might make you feel a little superior for a bit, might also mean you feel completely in charge but you will never achieve true greatness. You will stay stuck in your small borders and small minds. An ant in the world always being stamped on.

When project Pakistan is completed it will be the first Democratic multi-ethnic Islamic state in the world.

Fata has so much potential and people there have so much potential to do brilliant things, its time they joined us in our quest to secure a country which has given a community of people the protection it needs. For centuries Pakistanis have been violated from east and west with no army or will to stop it.

Wow my dear Sir,

Aaap nay Darya ko Koozay main band ker dia

Wah wah
(trans: you said it so well)

The only point that I'd slightly and respectfully disagree with is your reference to "Pakistan to be first in #$%%$#$ Islamic countries".

This is not a good way to think when the bar is set so so so so low.

it is time we quit comparing and referencing "Islamic countries".

Again this just a respectful disagreement.

Your overall analysis related to FATA is par excellence!

Thank you

Last edited:
Keep your fingers crossed that those butcher ISIS terrorists don't come in and join up with the TTP to establish a Pakistani Caliphate that the TTP desperately want.
Dear you do not seriously meant that. These Boons stand a chance againat a 67 years veteran Force?
Delays and indecisiveness from government is the only thing that these Taliboons cash on. Otherwise have ever stood even a significant fighting for PA? Now even Ideologically locals hate them. They had moral support in early 2000's from locals in the name of sharia. Now they have tastes true colours of extremists and they all hate them. PA announced NWA operation and 95% of population moved to IDP camps. No one want to fight for them or die for them anymore here.

Not surprised. The TTP and its allies have killed more Pakhtuns than any other force in the last 60 years.....

Back
Top Bottom