What's new

Reducing poverty: India well ahead of Pakistan: World Bank-IMF report

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see thats why i don't like to discuss these things.Indians always make it a competition.(having a bigger population is good for India bad for china).India's labor is best bla bla bla.if you are not interested in a serious discussion and just wanna compare sizes i will let you continue on.

And sir what was wrong in his statement. Care to watch economic news. China has a rapidly aging population and the number of youngsters in bseline will be falling thanx to their one child policy, this is also the same kind of problem, Japan and Europe wil be facing soon. In India human resource and young labour class will be on a steady rise, result being mor human reource at a cheaper cost, less aged people dependent on social security, bigger market.

Actually both India and Pakistan have sizable young population which should be tapped. But here India is well ahead of Pakistan and the same goes with poverty.
Pakistan was successful to certain extent to match India Militarily however circumstances have changed the emphasis has shifted to economy and here Pakistan lags behind.

You see thats why i don't like to discuss these things.Indians always make it a competition.(having a bigger population is good for India bad for china).India's labor is best bla bla bla.if you are not interested in a serious discussion and just wanna compare sizes i will let you continue on.

China's 1 child policy has rendered its labour overage... whereas India's labor is very much young and India is the world's largest English speaking nation.

Thats why Muslims are moving ahead in India cause they are sought after pleaseee don't start this B.s.You cant get a skill without education

Heard of tailoring, pottery, painting, arts and crafts etc. Most of the skilled workers in these fields are the not very well educated Muslims..

That's why I don't like to discuss things about Indians who follow Islam because Pakistanis can't believe that they are not mistreated..

In todays economy or tomorrows for that matter nothing is more important then education.you cant master a skill unless u have education you cant even fix car unless u no computers.

No siree.. For eg a Mechanic needn't be the most educated, tailors, fashion designers don't need to be educated etc. There are thousands of stories of people without education making a marK...
Education is important but not a prerequiste for success..

i know a stock broker who is not so highly educated..........merely read write and do simple maths and has his own mansion an BMW 5 series and an Audi SUV (trades in Futures & Options)

he is not highly educated but......he is highly educated in his own way,,,in own field

The thing is AVAILABILITY OF OPPORTUNITY and AWARENESS

BTW: it requries 838 920 US$ 0r 4 crore to be a stock brocker in india.

Last edited:
And sir what was wrong in his statement. Care to watch economic news. China has a rapidly aging population and the number of youngsters in bseline will be falling thanx to their one child policy, this is also the same kind of problem, Japan and Europe wil be facing soon. In India human resource and young labour class will be on a steady rise, result being mor human reource at a cheaper cost, less aged people dependent on social security, bigger market.

india's limited natural resources will leave you no choice but invasion if you don't control the population,you will know if your future will be that good as you pictured

The funny thing is (wrt to thread title) that the World Bank's own estimates (and those of an independent Pakistani organization) show Pakistan's poverty rate as significantly lower than India's and falling significantly:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/27672-17-poverty-rate-pakistan-world-bank.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/30801-poverty-reduced-13-ppaf-targeted-areas.html

Thread closed since it has all the trappings of a potential flame war.

Discussions on the respective poverty rates and measures to reduce them can be carried on in a different 'non-combative' context on other threads such as the one linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom