What's new

Red warrant issued against Altaf Hussain

Arsala.nKhan

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
(Web Desk) — Red warrant has been issued against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Tuesday. The warrant has been
According to sources, warrant has been issued against Altaf Hussain on various charges including terrorism. The arrest of MQM chief will be achieved through cooperation with Interpol, it is learnt. No warrant has been issued against Altaf, however in Imran Farooq murder case.

British authorities will be contacted shortly to extradite Altaf, said the source.

It is pertinent to mention that Altaf Hussain is residing in London since 1991 when fled before Karachi operation. He applied for political asylum in Britain.

Hussain has been criticized for his controversial statements during telephonic speeches although on number of occasions he apologized later.

He was also interrogated in money laundering case in London last year but got the bail.

Last edited:
For me it's a big gamble and a bad bad idea...anybody who unders And the ka achinpolitics and dynamics will second nod me on this that it's gonna create havoc in Karachi and innocent life's will be lost.

For me let him die in a foreign country which he opted over Pakistan willingly. Let the karachiite live in peace.

I feel that PML N is doing this to divert attention from Panama Leaks, because ch Nisar can not even handle Ayan Ali and Dr.Asim, Altaf can never be brought back unless UK wants to get rid of him.

yaar mai tu is ke Death Certificate ka wait ker raha hun .. This fat mofo has done enough sins , its time to meet his creator and leave this world ..

There hasn't been justice provided to Ayan Ali, MQM hitmen, PPP, or thousands of Taliban enjoying life in jail.

But somehow the fat@$$ with a mustache will given justice?

There is enough space in London for the entire Sharif family and the fat@$$ bhai.

For me it's a big gamble and a bad bad idea...anybody who unders And the ka achinpolitics and dynamics will second nod me on this that it's gonna create havoc in Karachi and innocent life's will be lost.

For me let him die in a foreign country which he opted over Pakistan willingly. Let the karachiite live in peace.

Its about time we started cleaning up all anti-state actors and their supporters. This toad deserves nothing less than a very painful death and same for anyone else that supports him.

I don't think Establishment has initiated that. It could've been PMLN who wants to distract attention from Panama Case to something - and that something was initially "hafiz saeed" which didn't work and now this.

Some 6-8 months ago, there were reports that doctors have given Altaf a date by which he would pass and reportedly, he was given few months. His water level in the body is many times more than a normal person, which means he is turning into a baloon that is continuously inflating. His biological death is near.

If you bring him in Pakistan and he dies here, firstly you will have his "MAZAAR" which will continue to be a source of his "philosphy and hatred for Pakistan".

Secondly, his prosecution, even if under the law would pinch his few left supporters, who will be agitated, offended and frustrated to do something.

Finally, by prosecuting, you will needlessly add weight to his political face. Pakistanis somehow support whoever is under the pump and pressure.

My advise would be to;
  • leave this scum in England and let him die in the middle of 10 people he has
  • Dot not let him have a jnaza of thousands or lack.
  • Do not create a "temple of Altaf" in Pakistan.
  • Do not give his terrorist philosophy a new life and do not raise his political figure by bringing him in Pakistan
  • Do not give a new face to politics in Karachi. Current operation is accepted as operation against terrorist and not political faces. By brining him back, and then prosecuting, you will tell that a political face is target of Karachi operation.
  • And why would you not wait 3 months, 6 months or a 1 year and let this criminal expire on his own?
There is no sensible reason to bring this guy over in Pakistan. Unless Nawaz wants to use him to diverge attention to save himself.

Fucking idiots............why dig up a forgotten stinking corpse?

16683968_10158281160265442_5235646428220166730_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom