What's new

Recite OHM when you need help from GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it..
OHM is a sacred mantra of hindus... Every mantra have lines starting from OHM...
Saying the word gives u a energy and peace.. In India Shiva and Karthikeya are most generally associated with OHM symbol...
Mate, OHM is a word referring to the unity of God, in all of your religious texts.

Allah = Khuda = OHM = God, all refer to the 'unity' of the Almighty and his 'uniqueness'.

There were hundreds of thousands of Prophets of God, who knows for sure if Ram wasn't one of them?

After all, how could he preach what he preached, 5 millennia before any other religion ever existed on the planet.

Think about it!

saiyan0321
God has so many names that no one can count them. Please read the Holy Qur'an with open eyes. Allah say " Al-Ham do-Lel-La-Hey-Rabil-Ah-Lameen"

With due respect to all those who does not agree with me. I find many threads those are not related with defence subject.
It is always very difficult for people to digest new research. In 1969 when Man touched the moon many people refused to accept that reality.
OHM is one of the beej mantra. In ancient scripts there are many other beej mantras. They are all the names of GOD. GOD is the creator of this universe. No matters by which name you call. e.g Water in English means the same as Jal in Hindi, AAb in Persian, Maa in Arabic, H2O in chemistry but it remains water.........................

Well @OP, if u think just by chanting anything God will come to help you, then i must say its very childish.Anyway this is not the right forum to discuss these topics.

Mate, OHM is a word refereeing to the unity of God, in all of your religious texts.

Allah = Khuda = OHM = God, all refer to the 'unity' of the Almighty and his 'uniqueness'.

There were hundreds of thousands of Prophets of God, who knows for sure if Ram wasn't one of them?

After all, how could he preach what he preached, 5 millennia before any other religion ever existed on the planet.

Think about it!

U might be right... Ohm might refer to that word... I will not claim i am a scholar in hinduism.. It is very vast...

Dear shahzadasweet Muslim scholars are not doing there research works as it is required. Holy Quran is last Holy book but before the quran there 3 Holy Book and many scared scripts were given to the prophets. OHM is the name of God. God has given his names to his Beloved prophets so that they can tell us.
well if u r done with ur research let me tell u yes their were 3 book but they were not for whole world they were just for specfic people and also people changed the versus 2 but Holy Quran is the Book For whole world for those who were born and those will be born Holy quran is the 1 book so their isnt any proof of ohm in quran if their is 1 show me cz em man of science and we just know 99 names of Allah and their isnt ohm in them so it means its not Gods Name and thats very strange cz i gave u some scientific advngts of saying Allah and still u are repeating agn and agn if u are muslim u alrdy have a guide line instead of saying to other read it urself in quran just show me 1 line of quran in Which Allah called himself ohm

OHM is a sacred Name of GOD - ALLAH. This sacred name is written in old scriptures some 8000 years old. Try it if you don't believe.

And from where did you get this?
Allah is only Allah no other name, please don't try to detract the people.

Allah is an arabic word comprised of 'al' which is an article 'a/the' and 'lah' which means 'god'. so in arabic Allah means 'the god'. it is an arabic word for god.

Because Allah say in Qur'an call him by his good name. Muslims are not aware about the reality of this name.

Allah is Allah's favourite name. Don't bring your 8000 year old crap here.

Please close this silly thread. Don't know where these annoying freaks come from.

" Om, Aum, Ohm is a holy meditation symbol of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism with a profusion of esoteric and exoteric meanings. In modern usage Om means the Word, the “parnava,” the eternal. Various accounts are given of its origin; one that it is the term of assent used by the gods, and probably an old contracted form of the Sanskirt word "evam" meaning "thus." The laws of the "Manu" say that the word was formed by Brahma himself, who extracted the letters "a" "u" "m" from the "Vedas," one from each; and they thus explain its mysterious power and sanctity. "Om" is also the name given by the Hindus to the spiritual sun, as opposed to "Sooruj," the natural sun.
The word is Sanskrit. It is pronounced at the beginning and end of every lesson in the "Veda" and it is also the introductory word of the "Puranas." It is said in the "Katha-Upanishad": "Whoever knows this syllable obtains whatever he wishes." This is because all words are said to be but various forms of the one sound, "om", according to the “Upanishads." It represents the divine and the power of God. It is the sound-symbol for the ultimate reality."

It is Hinduism, not Islam. I know it is used in meditation, but to realize what ever you want you need to attain enlightenment first than chant any good name of God, OHM if you want but not necessarily, you've got to get in tune with God from inside out of yourself, otherwise you can chant whatever you want, if you are not CLEAN and highly educated, you will be wasting your time, If you do not believe me, you can ask people with 20 and more years of Hindu meditation with no avail.

Sir, it took me many years of research. Being a Muslim it was very very difficult for me to find the secret of this Sacred name. I can only request that please recite ohm when you need help from GOD. This word is consisting on three words Alif - Vaow - Meem
every alphabet has his meanings.

God bless you buddy---if it does it for you---ain't that an achievement in itself---.You found the sacred mantra.

Did the average ever understand what Mansoor Hallaj was saying---even the literate did not want to.

Think about it!
You mean Lord Ram was a muslim :blink:

OM is sacred name of GOD for Hindus and sikhs...this does not mean other religions should accept it too...nor can should muslims say allah an arabic word is the only name of GOD and GOD likes only that name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom