What's new

Recite OHM when you need help from GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotalien

New Recruit

Reaction score
OHM is a sacred Name of GOD - ALLAH. This sacred name is written in old scriptures some 8000 years old. Try it if you don't believe.

you mean we should say ohm instead of allah why?

you mean we should say ohm instead of allah why?

OOooommm the sound of universe..

if u say so all of your body will resonate with the sound of universe

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Allah say in Qur'an call him by his good name. Muslims are not aware about the reality of this name.

kindly explain could'nt get it

n i think allah is the best name n also tell what will be the effect if we call ohm?will the god listen or it will affect our mind?

OHM is a sacred Name of GOD - ALLAH. This sacred name is written in old scriptures some 8000 years old. Try it if you don't believe.

I dont get it..
OHM is a sacred mantra of hindus... Every mantra have lines starting from OHM...
Saying the word gives u a energy and peace.. In India Shiva and Karthikeya are most generally associated with OHM symbol...

there is no name of ohm for god i think where it is mentioned?

Could you please post some links regarding what you wrote in your post, might be an interesting read.

yeah but god says in quran that call him with good names so we should we call him with name mentioned in hindu scripture?and not from his own book

Sir, it took me many years of research. Being a Muslim it was very very difficult for me to find the secret of this Sacred name. I can only request that please recite ohm when you need help from GOD. This word is consisting on three words Alif - Vaow - Meem
every alphabet has his meanings.

and plese we would like if you will write this topic in detail waiting for it

Sir, it took me many years of research. Being a Muslim it was very very difficult for me to find the secret of this Sacred name. I can only request that please recite ohm when you need help from GOD. This word is consisting on three words Alif - Vaow - Meem
every alphabet has his meanings.
Where did u get that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom