What's new

Razpak's Ramazan Daydreams

Lasagna, if you mean this one:

Table-for-Two_Lasagna.jpg

It's layers of pasta and grinded meat (with vegetables for extra taste).

yes sir I exactly meant this one

You my friend are a deluded Hindu. You think because your forefathers were hindus you must support Hinduism.

My problem with you, is that you don't support good things of hindusim. You just try to show the bad parts.

If you want to show me that Hinduism is good then show me the good parts of your religion.

I will never accept Hinduism, but I can appreciate good things that people do. No matter what religion they are.

i am just a human.i dont have any religion

asalam o alaikum dr. sahab.
how is ramadhan going

Walaikum assalam! Alhamdulillah! all fine on my side.:)

How are the things going on your side?

L@eeQ ,are you the Laiqs@mi?

@Aka123 i guess your answers lie in the study of fasting and human physiology (endocrinology).
Taking something during sehr is a must.Otherwise the body suffers.It's always better to take something.And when you rise up early,you do integrate yourself in the natural cycle that's going inside your body ,so it's kind of helpful.Do read on this when you are free.Pretty interesting subject i must say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished a late Sunday lunch and this thread is really making me hungry, hope my mom would not mind if I go get another helping. :)

yes dr. sab you got me. i was bussy in my bussines and lost previous id. and in ramadan i am free so came again to see whats going around.,

me fine as well.. its bit hot in peshawar.

Walaikum assalam! Alhamdulillah! all fine on my side.:)

How are the things going on your side?

L@eeQ ,are you the Laiqs@mi?

@Aka123 i guess your answers lie in the study of fasting and human physiology (endocrinology).
Taking something during sehr is a must.Otherwise the body suffers.It's always better to take something.And when you rise up early,you do integrate yourself in the natural cycle that's going inside your body ,so it's kind of helpful.Do read on this when you are free.Pretty interesting subject i must say.

Thanks mate!

ok! Basically why I asked the question, the reason is what does late risers like me do..... However much I try to rise early...... I'll only wake up at around 8:30. But if you rise late, you won't be able to eat right?

What I knew people wake up very early and have some food before sunrise, that's what my friends told... hence wondering if everyone does that.

@Aka123 that is what people were talking about...sehri (differs from place to place and season) is when they wake up to eat and you fast from that time....until sun set...Well, it is pure determination to have to wake up early

aka123
was tht an appreciation or making fun of them?
whatever ur intention might be i laughed after reading it.

Years of hate against people especially Pakistanis/ Muslims has its effects. You, need therapy. Not everyone you know, every time is trying to make fun of people. When you do feel something like this happening its your inside self coming out. Now I am no PhD in psychology but this is very basic stuff. I'd laugh at you but I feel sorry/ sad a little more at your disorder..

Thəorətic Muslim;4518822 said:
How long are the Rozas in the NorthEast, we got 4.25am-8.35 pm in D.C.

Not bad.

In London, we got 3:05am-9:20pm.

I feel sorry for some of the folks I know up in Norway. They got Fajr at 2:20am-10:25pm Maghrib.

Back
Top Bottom