What's new

Rationalist Society of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyezsayitall1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Here is a link to this group: facebook.com/groups/rationalistspk/ . I am posting it here because everything into this group is against Pakistan and these are just bunch of professional Indians try to exploit the minds of Pakistan against Pakistan and Islam. If you would see profiles and timelines of most of top contributors, they are all fake and they all seems to be working on a specific mission. I hope Pakistan's strategic thinker would be aware of it and would develop a counter strategy to cope up with it.

Here is a link to this group: facebook.com/groups/rationalistspk/ . I am posting it here because everything into this group is against Pakistan and these are just bunch of professional Indians try to exploit the minds of Pakistan against Pakistan and Islam. If you would see profiles and timelines of most of top contributors, they are all fake and they all seems to be working on a specific mission. I hope Pakistan's strategic thinker would be aware of it and would develop a counter strategy to cope up with it.

lol... most of them are Pakistanis, and the group is owned by QAU ex students, infact by people I know :D

get over your irrational and close minded thinking !!

lol... most of them are Pakistanis, and the group is owned by QAU ex students, infact by people I know :D

get over your irrational and close minded thinking !!

Then why r they posting this type of information?

Here is a link to this group: facebook.com/groups/rationalistspk/ . I am posting it here because everything into this group is against Pakistan and these are just bunch of professional Indians try to exploit the minds of Pakistan against Pakistan and Islam.
:woot: :omghaha: So, according to you, anything posted by Pakistanis that you don't like means it is written by Indians? Your hate towards the Yindoos is mind boggling! Get over it man, and have a cold coffee to cool your frayed nerves. It's not the end of the world.

Grow up!

:woot: :omghaha: So, according to you, anything posted by Pakistanis that you don't like means it is written by Indians? Your hate towards the Yindoos is mind boggling! Get over it man, and have a cold coffee to cool your frayed nerves. It's not the end of the world.

Grow up!

there are alot of rationalists from india too, if you are a mainstream hindu, better not go there either !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom