Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
see j-xx :D :china::pakistan:

7a3df95cfc83254a9eaa07778f5e5db1.jpg

Last edited:
The picture is of a Japanese stealth design. No pictures of a Chinese stealth aircraft.

i know its jew and USA don't wana show me pic :lol:

its fixed see bro.

OK, I can see it now...Yes, it must be a jew and an American thing that's why I cannot see it. :D

You seem to have fixed the problem so you also got the same problem...so are you a jew or an American or both? :)

Your in a humorous mood today. :)

I JUST JOKE BRO

hmmmmmm what abut this image which modify and now its looks like j-xx fly over chaina shanghai.

If this news is true then this is the best answer Pakistan have to counter Indian MRCA.

I hope they Make JXX operational very soon.

Oooh, so there are pics of the J-XX.

Now for my typical reaction to such expensive projects, shiny:D

Whether it is as good as the Raptor remains to be seen though.

I JUST JOKE BRO

hmmmmmm what abut this image which modify and now its looks like j-xx fly over chaina shanghai.

I have seen those pictures before from another defense forum. Most say is a photoshop image, but I cannot confirm.

If it is true why wouldn't the Chinese display it public? and please don't say China is secretive because if they were (in this case) flying over Shanghai is not being secretive at all.

This further suggests that it is not true. Despite what I have said, that is just my opinion and I cannot support it of course. :P

its top secret bro chaina don't wanna show them in pablic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom