What's new

Rapes prevalent in India, not in Bharat: RSS Chief

when talked about Rapes prevalent in India, not in Bharat , RSS chief didn't talk about not rural or urban divide. By Bharat he meant cultural india with ancient indian values which treat women as Adi shakti or the supreme power .

PS: News bits are dangerous if not taken in the right context. Listen to his full speech on youtube before falling for stupid media interpretation.

when talked about Rapes prevalent in India, not in Bharat , RSS chief didn't talk about not rural or urban divide. By Bharat he meant cultural india with ancient indian values which treat women as Adi shakti or the supreme power .

PS: News bits are dangerous if not taken in the right context. Listen to his full speech on youtube before falling for stupid media interpretation.

His entire line of argument seems stupid to me. I don't care about the context anyway !!

#
This value system is not applicable in the modern world, there is only one option 100% gender equality, and not some medieval BS

There is a two page article in the 'News Review' section of The Sunday Times (London) titled, "India's Ugly Silence".
The rape and murder of a woman on a bus has filled the world with revulsion, but there is a great horror. It is the way India dismisses sexual violence, treating victims as if they were to blame......Two policemen who raped a 16-year-old girl were exonerated on the grounds that she did not fight hard enough. !!

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/newsreview/features/article1188452.ece

Why is rape so wide-spread in India? Lately there has been an explosion of rape news from there.

U don't care ?? U think anybody cares what u think ??

I don't care about that RSS chap..and his argument cause it is not only illogical but total BS !!

His tripe is same as Raj Thakerey saying bihari migrants are cause of crimes across mumbai and rapes in delhi !!

I don't care about that RSS chap..and his argument cause it is not only illogical but total BS !!

His tripe is same as Raj Thakerey saying bihari migrants are cause of crimes across mumbai and rapes in delhi !!

Have to gone through his full speech ??

Don't just pick one line from speech and misinterpret like TOIlet.

312390_403177916431047_1960274561_n.png

Seeeexy RSS.......... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Here Macaulayputri Sagarika apologising for presuming and misquoting Mohan Bhagwat ji...

5_zpsc7dc52a2.jpg

All you people ranting against RSS did you hear the speech in full ? Sheep is what comes to my mind. Simply bashing RSS without knowing what was actually said does not make you look cool or hip, rather stupid

X-posting.

Just came on my Twitter time line..the doctored video of Mohan Bhagwat was from an ANI reporter named "Stringer" and he has been fired. Media with egg on its face. Also Smita Prakash, editor ANI and Pierre Fitter Asst editor have apologised for the fault.

Back
Top Bottom