What's new

Ranks on the Pakistan defense forum

View attachment 569088 look at your post and below your profile name you can see second lieutenant this is your army rank
Yes after i posted that comment i actually went to check my profile and found it out but thanks anyway.

View attachment 569088 look at your post and below your profile name you can see second lieutenant this is your army rank
I think it doesnt show on the mobile version, only the pc version shows the complete detail of every user. I still cant see it even though i updated it and i visit this site on my cell only.

Yes after i posted that comment i actually went to check my profile and found it out but thanks anyway.

I think it doesnt show on the mobile version, only the pc version shows the complete detail of every user. I still cant see it even though i updated it and i visit this site on my cell only.
Please enable screen rotation of your mobile and rotate your phone to see wider full screen mode like that is used in seeing videos for full screen mode,you will see these details on your mobile also if your mobile model is not much older one

Test

Im a general

Time for a bloodless coup:triniti:

Then put the nation on track by mass slaughtering every current and former member of ppp, pmln, anp, mqm, ptm and fazlu's gang and interrogating every pti member to ensure integrity:hang2::hang3::hang2:

Bring in laws declaring any corruption or act of treason will be immediately punished by being shot in the balls or the female version of balls:bounce::bounce:

Then sit back and bask in the glory of a finally free Pakistan!!!!!:pakistan:

Screenshot_20190715-110751_Chrome.jpg
thanks Brigadier !

Back
Top Bottom