What's new

Ramesh Kumar From BSF Gets Vaccinated !

BC konsa tujhy goli mar rahy hain even my 5 years old son did not do it

True that some don't even get an acknowledgement that they fought for the country or a decent burial.

Instead of burial to irregulars spend more of our focus on giving daal with less pani to your troops

This is another thread which is an indication of how obsessed one nation is with India? Creating meaningless threads so as to troll.
But the claim is - we don’t care about India. It is nobody to us.

Doesn’t seem so.🤣🤣

This is a repeat comment for a similar thread. ☝🏻☝🏻
Is that why you just posted a 12 year old article on Kargil by Kaiser Tufail which has been posted here at least 12 times......desperation or just another regular day in the call centres. :lol:

This is another thread which is an indication of how obsessed one nation is with India? Creating meaningless threads so as to troll.
But the claim is - we don’t care about India. It is nobody to us.

Doesn’t seem so.🤣🤣

This is a repeat comment for a similar thread. ☝🏻☝🏻
Same for vice versa, seen a lot of Indians post random threads about Pakistanis also, both pakistanis and Indians seems obsessed, can’t put it on one side alone

Don’t you like that article? Does it not suit the narrative or was there some other reason?
An article that talks about the primary purpose of this forum vs this thread?

What a comparison? And people of high IQ prefer threads like this I guess on a military forum.
Best part was that you have enough time and energy to support a stupid thread like this but nothing for that thread.

Hmmmm. Call centre affect?

My last post on this stupid thread.
Seems you were in some hurry to press the reply button.....as i said that 12 year old article has been posted and discussed here multiple times.....in fact since then people have moved onto more recent events like the 27.2.2019 clash......and the same military forum also consists of several other non-military sections including a dedicated funny section.... but then one needs to have a sense of humour. :D

Phobias are real. It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice. It's sad people laugh over such issues.

Back
Top Bottom