What's new

Ramadan Mubarak 2021!

Hello and Salam alaikum guys!

I wish you all the best for the upcoming Ramadan 2021! May Allah accept our fast and forgive our sins!

@Areesh @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Max @_NOBODY_ @xeuss@Hiptullha @Dalit @PakFactor @Psychic@AUz @AfrazulMandal @xeuss @TNT@Musings @SecularNationalist @Blacklight@Fawadqasim1 @hussain0216 @Maarkhoor@lastofthepatriots @Mad Scientist @Verve@Zarvan @YeBeWarned @Max @Clutch @Al-zakir @Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi@Awan68 @waz @Adios Amigo @Itachi

PS: In 2030 we will have two „Ramadans“ in one year. The first will start in January and the second in December. Inshallah!

Wish all Muslims Ummah best of Ramadan and both worlds.

Khair Mubarak

38AC916C-D8D3-4B69-B036-857419C9C27D.jpeg

Ramadan Mubarak to all non pakistanis

@pakistanis better use the grace of this month to reflect on your behavior and correct yourselves

seems like Pakistani breed your mother my boy
Stick to that river Ganges shit and stop spoil big men’s thread

seems like Pakistani breed your mother my boy
Stick to that river Ganges shit and stop spoil big men’s thread
thank you for proving my point.
I hope you reconsider the point I raised and reflect on such comments. Truly such vulgarities would risk your fast - but I suppose that since you are a pakistani such obscene insults are expected from people of your level.

thank you for proving my point.
I hope you reconsider the point I raised and reflect on such comments. Truly such vulgarities would risk your fast - but I suppose that since you are a pakistani such obscene insults are expected from people of your level.

im not a Pakistani.

You see how I pulled your little dirty nasty bigoted mind out little bad mind rotten heart boy . You live in the Pakistanis forum and badmouth them on there holy festival .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom