What's new

Ramadan Mubarak 2021!

Ramadan mubarak everyone. My favorite time of the year.

Hello and Salam alaikum guys!

I wish you all the best for the upcoming Ramadan 2021! May Allah accept our fast and forgive our sins!

@Areesh @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Max @_NOBODY_ @xeuss@Hiptullha @Dalit @PakFactor @Psychic@AUz @AfrazulMandal @xeuss @TNT@Musings @SecularNationalist @Blacklight@Fawadqasim1 @hussain0216 @Maarkhoor@lastofthepatriots @Mad Scientist @Verve@Zarvan @YeBeWarned @Max @Clutch @Al-zakir @Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi@Awan68 @waz @Adios Amigo @Itachi

PS: In 2030 we will have two „Ramadans“ in one year. The first will start in January and the second in December. Inshallah!

Ramadan mubarak to you as well bro and to your family.

Ramadan mubarak to all my brothers and sisters on PDF and their families.

I wish you all the best for the upcoming Ramadan 2021! May Allah accept our fast and forgive our sins!

@Areesh @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Max @_NOBODY_ @xeuss@Hiptullha @Dalit @PakFactor @Psychic@AUz @AfrazulMandal @xeuss @TNT@Musings @SecularNationalist @Blacklight@Fawadqasim1 @hussain0216 @Maarkhoor@lastofthepatriots @Mad Scientist @Verve@Zarvan @YeBeWarned @Max @Clutch @Al-zakir @Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi@Awan68 @waz @Adios Amigo @Itachi

PS: In 2030 we will have two „Ramadans“ in one year. The first will start in January and the second in December. Inshallah!

Mabrook brother.

Ramadan Kareem, may Allah shower blessings upon us during this sacred month.

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone
Thank you brother :).

I know it's different for everyone but in the UK this year our iftaar times will be between 8pm and 9pm this year
Same in Germany. The timings are kinda easy this year. We will inshallah be old people when the next really hot summer Ramadans come back :'(.

And every year it's going to get easier and easier now
I remember the hot summer Ramadans a few years back. I was also in University driving 90km every day one-way, having exams, learning whilst fasting. We had an 90 minutes exam at 6 pm and after finishing the exam I was stuck in a bad traffic-jam after that. On that day my iftar was also a bottle of water and the chewing gum in my car :D.

I remember 20 years ago, I used to get stuck in the train coming home from university and had to open my fasts with polo mints
Be honest, do you miss those times? I definitley do :-).

Thanks to everybody for the kind Ramadan greetings. May Allah protect us all!

IMG-20210413-WA0015.jpg

Once again ppp starts targeting RAMZAN-UL-MUBARAK in Karachi even they shut off street light of the City where is fedral govt since last 2 years it is targating RAMZAN & EID, ppp converted Sindh as a State in a State PLZ SAVE Karachi from this evil party.(ya apni sarparte ma shia intahapasandi karwa rhi ha or Sunni masalik ko dabana ke koshish kr rhi ha ya Mulk ma fitna payda kr rhi ha yaha logon ka karobar karna mushkil ho gya ha police ke wardion ma bharya chora hua hain PMIK sub sa pahla iss police ko ghar syasi kr dain jo ka bilkul nutral ho...

Khair Mubarak

Ramadan Mubarak to all non pakistanis

@pakistanis better use the grace of this month to reflect on your behavior and correct yourselves

Ramadhan Mubarak to all PDF community. May Allah azzawajal bless us all in this blessed month.

Back
Top Bottom