What's new

Rajesh khanna passed away

Usually Songs sounds great when we listen it without video
but when it is rajesh khanna is on the screen ordinary songs sounds great

Yes, He was the Good Person!! Why the Fcuk you are questioning it. Stop trolling and get out this Thread...

there was a time when i liked him but when i read the story of little innocent girl sabhia who dreamt for an actress and could not have fulfilled coz this rajesh khanna who ruined her life ,i started to hate him ......

there was a time when i liked him but when i read the story of little innocent girl sabhia who dreamt for an actress and could not have fulfilled coz this rajesh khanna who ruined her life ,i started to hate him ......

dude..you already posted this.Please open another thread named..Rajesh Khanna hate thread and post this there.

Mastbaluchi how is your life ?
If it is good then make it great now gtfo

बाबुमोशाई, ज़िन्दगी और मौत उपरवाले के हाथ मे है जहापना, जिसे न आप बदलसकते है न में. हम सब तो रंगमंच की कटपुतलिया है, जिसकी डोर उपरवाले के हाथ बंधी है कब कौन कैसे उठेगा ये कोई नहीं जानता”

yes but aik age bhi hoty he janane k liye 50 k baad insaan bonus par chalta ........:D

Once You loose your dear one then Smile....Idiot...Stop trolling....

Post these smiling Emoticons on the Thread about attacks in Pakistan, Thread's about death of your soldiers. You are a Sick Soul...

It almost like an End of an era....last one year has been bad for bollywood fans....first we lost Evergreen Dev Anand then He Man of India Dara Singh and now first superstar of bollywood Rajesh Khanna....Althrough they have live their life but still loosing them is painfull.....Will miss them all......RIP

Super Star - Rajesh Khanna

Rajesh-Khanna.jpg

His wife and also a Bollywood Actor - Dimple Kapadia

dimple1.jpg

dimple.jpg

His Daughter and Bollywood Actor - Twinkle Khanna

1091576616.jpg

His 2nd Daughter - Rinkee Khanna

rinke4.jpg

His Son in Law, husband of Twinkle Khanna and Bolywood Super Star - Akshay Kumar

akshay.jpg

1232083614880.jpg

aks.jpg

May your soul rest in peace Dear KAKA! SALUTE TO "First Superstar of Bollywood".
Hey guys, if you start counting the best songs of bollywood, Then you will find every second song belong to Rajesh Khanna Movie.

SAD, i remember a lot of his movies . still remember me as a kid "humming mere sapno ki rani " to a girl :D

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Rajesh khanna and thank you for some laughs some tears and lots and lots of soul food(good music).

I wish this news to be FAKE.... kyun ki Mangal Mangal ke din aaya tha aur Mangal ke din hi jaayega aaj Mangal nahi Budhwar hai

Back
Top Bottom