What's new

Railways gets five new locomotives

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: The Railway Workers Union (RWU) has welcomed the arrival of five new locomotives, hoping that it would augment the government’s efforts to revive Pakistan Railways. The union’s leaders, in a statement on Monday, revealed that five locomotives had arrived to Karachi from China, while 58 more engines were expected in the current year. They hoped that the induction of new locomotives would help revive the freight service and make it more profitable. The union leaders demanded that at least one of the new locomotives should be used to reinstate the service between Karachi and Mirpurkhas.

Developing infrastructure: Railways gets five new locomotives – The Express Tribune

dnt trust the minister of railway .. voton k choor railway mei b chori karyain gay

dnt trust the minister of railway .. voton k choor railway mei b chori karyain gay

Arrey yaar aab 5 locomotive Mein Kya chori karega
Itna lechad thodi hoga

COMPLAN_REFILL_200G_2.JPG

Complan Khao, Baray ho Jao

KARACHI: The Railway Workers Union (RWU) has welcomed the arrival of five new locomotives, hoping that it would augment the government’s efforts to revive Pakistan Railways. The union’s leaders, in a statement on Monday, revealed that five locomotives had arrived to Karachi from China, while 58 more engines were expected in the current year. They hoped that the induction of new locomotives would help revive the freight service and make it more profitable. The union leaders demanded that at least one of the new locomotives should be used to reinstate the service between Karachi and Mirpurkhas.

Developing infrastructure: Railways gets five new locomotives – The Express Tribune

Very nice. What is the update on tracks and electrification? Any policy decisions to increase revenue from freight or creation of freight corridors? Think there is lot of scope, between Karachi and the North & Gwadar and North.

Abhay to supreme court main lay k ja saad rafique ko. Oh I forgot, even the supreme court has butt raped your Zani khan leader. Kya din tha wo bhi. They made him write an apology letter three times hahaha. Tail laga k mari thi us din zani khan ki.

Yehi choor yo Kaam kr rhy hain kuch na kuch IK kya kr rha hai Dhandli ko ro rha hai or Dharna dai rha hai..... KPK me kuch zayada development nazar ni aarai hai

Abhay to supreme court main lay k ja saad rafique ko. Oh I forgot, even the supreme court has butt raped your Zani khan leader. Kya din tha wo bhi. They made him write an apology letter three times hahaha. Tail laga k mari thi us din zani khan ki.
jasey apni ami se batain seekh k atay ho wasey he batain kartay hoo ...
jahan taak baat rahi mafi mangnay k ... see the letter and see if it was a applogy letter ... they did all they can to bend imran khan but he stood for his worst ... he is not like that ganja that jis ko jail mei dala tu rona shoro kar dya aur mafi maag k arabon k paas chala gya ... as u mentioned in ur gathiya post ..taal arbiyion k paas zada ha ... pata nhie apni jaan k badlay kya kya dya hoo ga

now please dnt make me fall to ur standards again ... i dnt want to have a conversation with a cheap guy like u ...

Nothing big stuff.
2000 HP engines got imported..
While India manufactures 7000 HP engines..

jasey apni ami se batain seekh k atay ho wasey he batain kartay hoo ...
jahan taak baat rahi mafi mangnay k ... see the letter and see if it was a applogy letter ... they did all they can to bend imran khan but he stood for his worst ... he is not like that ganja that jis ko jail mei dala tu rona shoro kar dya aur mafi maag k arabon k paas chala gya ... as u mentioned in ur gathiya post ..taal arbiyion k paas zada ha ... pata nhie apni jaan k badlay kya kya dya hoo ga

now please dnt make me fall to ur standards again ... i dnt want to have a conversation with a cheap guy like u ...
Hahaha frustration I can see. The minute someone brings "Ami" or "Behen" shows that the person is frustrated and just wants to provoke the other. hahaha. Tail laga k mari thi Zani khan ki chief justice nay us din lol

Back
Top Bottom